News

"Y/H/N! Y/H/N!" A reporter cornered you at the exit of the hospital. "Is it true the young hero Deku is now a wanted vigilante?!"

"Is Izuku Midoriya working with the villains??" Another reporter yelled, shoving a microphone in your face.

"Why has All Might been seen with the young vigilante!?" A third yelled.

Cameras flashed in your face as you looked at everyone. Thinking back to all the times Deku had saved everyone without them even realizing it because it was removed from official reports. You grit your teeth, anger boiling inside you as you grabbed one of the microphones.

"Izuku Midoriya is one of the most amazing people I know! There have been many times where he and he alone has saved each and every one of us!" You screamed at them. "If you want to know if Deku is working for villains... or if he is a "vigilante" then watch him! Pay attention to the actions he takes and stop hating heroes for trying their best while ignoring their own fucking mental health!"

You shoved the microphone back into the chest of the news anchor you stole it from and shoved through the crowd, tears in your eyes as they continued asking and asking like seagulls on a beach demanding a hot dog you just bought from a pier hot dog stand.

You walked home, running in some cases to get away from the press. When you got in your apartment, you broke down crying yet again. Your heart hurting with Deku's absence.

In the next chapter...

"—working from the villains... or if he is a "vigilante" the watch him! Pay attention to the actions he takes and stop hating heroes for trying their best while ignoring their own fu——- mental health!" Your voice echoed over a tv screen as Spinner wrapped Shigaraki in bandages.

A twisted grin came across Shigaraki's burnt but slowly healing face. "I think I just found out how to break Izuku Midoriya and force him to hand over One For All."