UA - Frustration

"How do you lose a whole person?" Aizawa said as he looked at Hawks.

"I didn't lose him. He... ran too fast." Hawks said referring to Izuku.

"Which means you lost him." Aizawa said bluntly.

"I didn't lose him!" Hawks said through gritted teeth, his arms crossed as he waited outside the conference room door to be called in.

"Do you know the definition of lost? What school did you graduate from?" Aizawa asked raising an eyebrow.

Hawks looked at him in annoyance. "I did not lose Izuk-"

"Hawks, Aizawa, we're ready for you." Snipe said as he opened the door. Hawks went quiet with a grunt as he walked in first, Aizawa's mischievous grin not being visible to Hawks as he walked in behind him.

Inside the room... All Might, Snipe, Principal Nezu, Hound Dog, and Precent Mic all sat at the conference table. Aizawa sat down and Hawks followed.

"Tell us again what Izuku Midoriya told you, All Might... About young Y/N..." Principal Nezu said.

"Young Midoriya said that he was close to Y/N. At least he believes he was. He said he heard... He thought he heard... Dabi's voice coming from the second floor of a house. He also say indigo feather, remnants of feathers by the trash at this house." All Might said as he looked at everyone.

"So... do we know if she's injured?" Aizawa asked.

"We can assume by All Night's statement of what Izuku Midoriya saw that Y/N has suffered injury enough to keep her from escaping Shigaraki Tomura and his group." Principal Nezu replied. "That being said... we need to take the necessary precautions. This is not to get out to the rest of the students. I've already had reports of the students trying to get to Midoriya as dangerous as the outside world has become. We don't want any unnecessary injuries."

"Right." Everyone said in unison as Hawks stood up.

"Deku and I will plan a way to grab Y/N when we have an opening. We need to have confirmation that Y/N is within the home before evacuating the area." Hawks said as he sat back down after he finished.

"How... big of an area should we evacuate?" Precent Mic asked, his only thoughts of the destruction from the war caused by Shigaraki.

"A large area. As big of an area as possible." Snipe said as he crossed his arms.

"If Shigaraki has gotten... attached... to the young hero. What do we do?" Hound Dog said referring to multiple possible outcomes.

"He knows how destructive his ability can be. If anything... we may want to hope that he has become attached to Y/N. That may be the only way to get her away from him safely." Principal Nezu said with a heavy sigh.

"Moving on..." Aizawa spoke impatiently, knowing the longer you were with the villains the worse the situation could get. "Who is scouting the house? And how long are we going to take to attack?"

"I'll scout the house and confirm Y/N's position for the next two days." Snipe said as he looked at everyone. "Hound Dog can join me and give us a solid confirmation with the smell of the area. If Y/N's feathers are anywhere near the property, we'll know for sure she's in that house." Hound Dog nodded as Snipe finished his talking.

"It's reasonable to say that we will attack within 3 days of the confirmation from Hound Dog and Snipe. Can you relay this information to Deku, All Might?" Principal Nezu asked as he turned to All Might.

"Yes, of course. Thank you all so much." All Might said as he stood up.

"Then this meeting is done. Hound Dog, Snipe, be safe." Principal Nezu said as he stood up.