Sleep

Shigaraki walked up to you, wasting no time as he put his hands on your hips and pulled you close to him, his lips locking against yours in a passionate kiss.

Your arms went around his neck, loosely and lovingly. You were laid back on a bed as Shigaraki's hands slide up and under your shirt, holding you tightly against him.

"Y/N... Wake up..." Shigaraki whispered in your ear.

"Y/N?" Izuku shook you awake as you jerked and sat up.

"Huh? What?" You looked at Izuku as he tilted his head.

"Are you okay? You were tossing and turning in your sleep." He sat as the edge of the dorm bed, your bed.

You had gotten released from the hospital only two days ago and it didn't matter where you looked or what you talked about you couldn't stop thinking of Shigaraki. Dreaming, hearing, thinking about him...

"Were you.... having a nightmare?" Izuku asked cautiously.

"No... I... well..." You rubbed your neck nervously. "I don't know... I can't even remember the dream..."

Izuku kissed your forehead as he put his arms around you. "It's gonna be okay. I'm here now. He can't hurt you anymore."

You returned the hug as you leaned your head against Izuku's shoulder. "I missed you so much..." You said with a mildly relieved sigh.