Moody Killua

☆Smut Chapter☆

The two boys enter the building, and Killua still continues to ignore Gon. "C'mon babe, first on the way home and now here? It wasn't that serious love," Gon mumbled as he hung his coat and keys on the rack. Killua sat on the couch and crossed his arms, being the stubborn ass that he was.

Gon sighed as he tried to think of a way to make the boy stop ignoring him. There were really only two ways to go, one would be to bribe Killua with chocolate robots or do something he couldn't resist. Now of course the first one would be more reasonable, but Gon was basically set on the idea of the fun the second one could bring. Once Gon had gotten done setting all his stuff to the side he sat on the couch next to Killua, and as expected the boy scooted away from Gon.

He grinned and scooted closer to Killua, only for him to scoot over even more. Gon kept doing this until Killua was stuck near the edge of the couch. But before Killua could dramatically storm off to his room Gon had placed a hand on the boy's thigh, slowly moving it higher up. Killua did his best to ignore it and continue this random grudge, biting his lip in a restraint.

Gon's grin grew as he noticed this action, and pretty soon he had reached Killua's member. The boy glared at Gon, who had a stupid smirk on his face as he stared at Killua's flustered and mad face while he did his actions. But of course Killua felt like being a jerk, so the boy got up and walked towards the room, only for Gon to follow.

As Killua reached the room he was suddenly pushed against the bed and pinned by Gon. "I tried playing nice," Gon said with his grin. Killua flipped around so he was facing Gon, he knew struggling to get out of Gon's grip would be useless. Not that Gon was stronger than Killua, but because once Gon was like this it was practically impossible to make him budge. Killua let Gon continue, though he kept up the angry act and didn't bother keeping eye contact with Gon.

Killua soon felt a warm breath upon his neck and not even seconds after Gon had already been kissing against him and went straight for Killua's sensitive spot, he wasn't playing any games. With the immediate pressure of Gon's teeth Killua couldn't help but let out a low moan, causing Gon to smirk.

He continued to tease Killua, kissing and biting at all his most sensitive spots just waiting for the boy to burst. After a few minutes Gon had removed Killua's shirt to reach lower areas, and he was sure Killua wouldn't be able to take any more of the teasing. And he was right, after going over multiple spots one to another Killua had finally gave in. "Would you just fuck me already?" he whined desperately.

Gon smirked as he paused the teasing. "Mm, I don't know.. You were mad at me, weren't you? It'll take more than that to get what you want Killua," Gon replied in a teasing tone. He looked into Killua's lust filled eyes, they were practically begging for it all. If Gon wasn't trying to make this all more pleasurful he would have already been fucking Killua mercilessly right then and there.

But with Killua acting stubborn not too long ago, Gon decided to make the boy attempt earning it. "Please Gon. Fuck me please!" Killua said with a dark shade of red hovering over his face. Gon chuckled at how flustered Killua was. Not even a few seconds after the last request Killua mumbled a follow up. "God just fuck me til I can't breath you idiot!" He exclaimed with a slight voice crack out of embarrassment.

They had only ever fucked twice, the first being sweet and savored back at the beach house vacation they had. The second was just both of them being horny jerks in the janitor's closet at school.. With this barely being their third, the two had yet to discover their full limits.

Gon quickly removed his belt and pants and threw them on the floor, rushingly doing the same with Killua. "Don't bother prepping," Killua mumbled, embarrassed by how needy he sounded.
Gon nodded and immediately lined his member at Killua's entrance, the boy wrapped his legs and arms around Gon's back as he bit his lip. Gon pushed in his member causing Killua to let out a loud lusty moan. After a few seconds Gon had started thrusting in the boy, beginning at a fast pace instantly. Killua's nails scratched against Gon's back as he let out loud moans from every thrust Gon gave.

Gon couldn't stand how hot Killua was, and the pace only sped up. Gon pulled his lover into a deep messy kiss as he slammed into Killua, both their moans and grunts muffled as they kissed. With the speed and how fast they had started, normally the both of them would have finished by now.

But the sexual tension from the teasing had caused a heat in both, making them want and need more than usual. The kiss broke, and Gon buried his face in Killua's shoulder, leaving plenty more hickeys all over the boy. Killua's moans only got louder from all of the action.

"G-gon- I'm going-- to...!" Killua exclaimed between heavy breathes. "Me too.." Gon panted as he fasted his pace. Killua's grip tighted and his nails dug dip into Gon's back as Gon pounded right into his prostate. This reaction caused Gon to smirk, and he repeatedly slammed into that exact spot until the both of them came hard.

Gon pulled out and smirked at his flustered lover who lay underneath him. "Still mad?" He said teasingly. "Oh shut up, or you might have to fuck me again." Killua quickly crossed his arms with a scoff. But that comment only made Gon's smirk grow. "I don't see any bad side on that," he chuckled.

1,016 words 🦖