"I will literally fucking faint."

FLUFFY SHIT
Idk why but I just love writing flustered ass gay panicking Killua.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua Zoldyck, a teenage boy madly in love with his best friend. He's a downbad obsessed fucking simp.

This past week, Killua had been trying his hardest to confess to Gon. Yet it always goes wrong. Failure.

Day One....

"Hey Gon... I uhm, I like.."
Killua immediately walks out of the room and screams into his pillow, leaving Gon extremely confused.

Day Two....

"Gon, I have something important to say." Killua stares intensely into Gon's eyes, hoping that if he forced himself to just be straight forward, it would work.

Gon smiled and Killua folded.

"Well- what is it?" He asked with a chuckle as he watched Killua simply stare at him and stand there doing nothing.

"I l- I uhm... I really like-"

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!" He sang before immediately running away.

Killua didn't commit to it.

Day Three...

Killua thought sending him a text would be easier. They were in the same room.

K; Hey Gon

Gon glanced at Killua and raised a brow, but instead of saying anything he simply looked back down at his phone and replied to the text.

G; ????

K; typing...

Killua's face was incredibly red and hot, he was practically holding his breath as he typed the message. Motherfucker passed out before he could even hit send.

And here we are, at the present day....

"Why am I such a mess?!?!?" Killua exclaimed as he dramatically threw himself onto his bed. He screamed into his pillow before sitting up and groaning. "How can I confess without making a fool of myself.." the boy muttered.

Just say it, boom!

"It's not that easy."

Killua was literally talking to himself.

The boy let out yet another groan, grabbing a pillow from his bed and throwing it harshly against the wall.

A knock was heard at his bedroom door not even a second later. "Uh... Killua? Are you dying in there or something???" Gon asked from the other side of the door.

Killua tensed up immediately at the sound of Gon's voice. "I feel like I'm dying.." Killua muttered in response as he plopped backwards against his bed.

Gon opened the door and peaked in, an expression of concern on his face as he looked at the messy room. His pillows and blankets were scattered all over the floor.