First Kiss, And Many More After

♡♡FLUFF♡♡
When I tell you I was squealing when writing this-I mean, I don't know if y'all will have the same reaction but I sure fangirled a bit too hard..
(Ignore how blurry the photo is-)

Killua sighed as he set down his phone, soon finding himself glancing outside his room and looking for Gon. I can't believe I'm about to do this. He thought while approaching the couch, where Gon sat peacefully watching tv. Killua felt butterflies completely invade his stomach as he got closer to Gon. The male glanced at Killua, smiling a bit. Killua held his breath, slowly nearing Gon's lap. "Is something wrong?" Gon asked as Killua stood helplessly in front of him. Killua shook his head. Do it. He thought to himself.

And so, Killua crawled in Gon's lap, practically pinning Gon against the couch. Gon paused for a moment, and Killua knew it was now or never. And so, Killua shut his eyes tight as he kissed Gon. The male seemed hesitant at first, but he soon found himself kissing Killua back. As it broke, they were both speechless. Gon broke the silence with a soft laugh. "What was that for?" He asked with his usual dumb smirk. Except this time, Gon had light blush hovering over his face.

Killua wrapped his arms around Gon's neck, taking a deep breath before replying. "I uhm.. I wanted to kiss you earlier. When you had me pinned against the wall.. I'll be honest, I needed to kiss you. And I- I really like you Gon," Killua mumbled. Gon could feel his face heat up just a bit. He gently placed his hands on Killua's hips. "Killua, you're way too cute. And if I'm being completely honest, I like you too. But, you could use some work on your kissing," Gon said with a laugh. Killua rolled his eyes, an uncontrollable smile growing on his face.

Gon cupped Killua's chin, pulling him into another kiss. Killua started to get the hang of it, and after a minute or two it broke again. "That's better," Gon said with a smile. Killua looked away. "You're so embarrassing," he mumbled. Gon chuckled. "And you're so cute," he replied. Killua laughed softly. He lay his head on Gon's shoulder, hiding his face that was overwhelmed with blush.

He was smiling so big it hurt.Gon gently leaned his head against Killua's soft hair. "I know it might be too soon to say this, but Killua. I love you. Would you wanna be my boyfriend?" Gon said softly. Killua squealed inside his head before attempting a calm response. "Yes of course! I love you too goddamn idiot," Killua replied with a slight squeal. Gon couldn't help but smile. Killua lifted his head up, and they kissed yet again. Gon could feel Killua smiling, and he smiled too. His hands wrapped around Killua's waist, and he leaned back a bit to deepen the kiss.

Gon gently bit at Killua's lower lip, and soon they were using their tongues. Killua really couldn't believe anything that was happening. He was definitely giving Kurapika a huge Thank you. The kiss broke after a few minutes, and Killua felt a little light headed. The two stared into each other's eyes, large smiles and light blush covering both their faces. "I love you~," Gon hummed, his smirk returning. Killua laughed softly. That sentence filled his stomach with a crap ton of butterflies. "I love you too," Killua replied, leaning his forehead against Gon's.

Word Count~ 585 words<3

It is pretty short, but then again, that's what one-shots mean-. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this!