"I'm Straight" -Killua

-Yeah, its a smut chapter..♡
Shit compared to the others but whatevs

The group settles near the drink bar, loud music blasting as others partied. "Why'd you drag me here again, Gon?" Killua groaned as he grabbed a beer. "Because you're constantly in your room. Plus the group is here!" Gon replied. Killua rolls his eyes, chugging down half the beer. "You complain yet continue drinking?" Kurapika says with a chuckle. "Whatever," He says while playfully rolling his eyes. The group continues their random conversations. "Gon, you look hella gay doing whatever the fuck type of dance you're doing," Killua said with a laugh. The others laugh as well.

"I mean, I am gay," he says with a shrug. "Let's be honest here. This entire group is gay," Leorio chuckled. "Yeah, maybe you three. But I'm straighter than a board," Killua says while opening another beer. "Mm, that seems like a major lie," Gon says while getting closer to Killua. Kurapika and Leorio laugh quietly in the corner. "Pfft, yeah, I'm totally lying about my sexuality. Where's the fun in that?" he asked, chugging down yet another bottle. "One, stop chugging beer. I'm not dealing with your drunk ass again. Two, if a guy was hitting on you would you blush and fall for him?" Gon says with a slight grin. Killua starts laughing at the question. "Uh, no. Like I said, I am not gay. Why do you care so much?" Killua questioned.

Gon shrugged before grabbing the beer out of Killua's hand, then setting it down and dragging Killua to an empty room. The other two continued to laugh, knowing what might happen. "The fuck are you doing, idiot?" Killua says with a groan. Gon smirks as he stays silent, locking the door behind him and pinning Killua against the door. It took Killua a few seconds to process what just happened, but once he realized the situation his face heated up almost immediately. "Thought you said you wouldn't blush?" Gon teased. Killua scoffed. "Shut up. You're just embarrassing. If you're trying to make me look gay or whatever it won't work," he mumbled.

Gon's smirk only grew. "Let's see then," Gon says. "What's that supposed to mea-" his sentence stops at the feeling of Gon's lips against his. Killua's face feels like it's on fire, and he knows that Gon definitely knows. The kiss breaks, and Gon's stupid smirk returns. "Still straight?" Gon asked. "Oh, shut up." Killua mumbled flusteredly. Gon chuckles, pulling Killua in yet another kiss. Killua doesn't put up a struggle this time, instead he gives in almost instantly. This idiot. He didn't have to kiss me just to get the truth out. Killua thinks as he practically melts into Gon. Gon starts kissing Killua's neck, and the boy couldn't help but let out a soft moan. Gon left numerous hickies all over Killua, then he returned to Kil's lips.

This time Killua pulled Gon into the kiss, not even caring how needy the act seemed. The kiss grows sloppy in a matter of seconds. As it breaks off once again, Gon looks into Killua's eyes with a grin, causing the boy to look away red. "God, you're such an idiot." Killua mumbled. Gon chuckled as he rubbed his hands against Killua's waist and continued the teasing. "I'm definitely not straight. Just fuck me already." Killua whispered under his breath. Oh crap. Killua thought as he remembered Gon's strong hearing. And of course, Gon was looking at the boy with the biggest smirk ever.

Killua groaned. "Yeah, whatever. You heard me, get to it already!" Killua mumbled embarrassed. Gon chuckled while lifting Killua up and throwing him on the bed, kissing the boy all over while removing both of their pants. As Gon lines himself up, Killua wraps his legs around Gon's waist. He bites his lip as Gon enters him, grip tightening a bit against Gon's back. Gon begins thrusting, causing Killua to let out a variety of moans. Gon buries his face into Killua's neck as he picks up the pace, only increasing the sounds of Killua's desperate moans.

The moment Gon finds Kil's prostate, his nails dig deep into Gon's back as he moans loudly.Gon grins as he repeatedly thrusted against Killua's prostate, not at all minding the stings of the scratches Killua left behind. "Sh- Shit! Ah fuck, Gon!~" Killua moaned out as he got close to his climax. "Crap, Killua-." Gon stammered. As Gon sped up, Killua's legs gripped tightly around Gon. Both cum hard, panting as Gon pulls out. Killua puts his arm over his face, hiding the intense blush. Gon's smirk once again returns.

"Straight, huh?" He says teasingly. Killua groans. "Oh my god, just shUt it!" Killua exclaimed with a voice crack. Gon chuckled as he put his pants back on. "Can you still walk?" He asked. Killua scoffed as he put his own pants on, standing up. "Of course I can still wal-'' He practically trips over his own legs, not realizing it would hurt that much. "Shit-" He says as Gon catches him. "Wipe that stupid smirk off your face Gon," he mumbled. Killua manages to walk without a limp, so the other two wouldn't notice anything. But of course, the hickies all over Killua's neck was one thing that couldn't be hidden. "Stop staring," Killua muttered embarrassed as he grabbed yet another beer. Leorio and Kurapika cast a glance at Gon, only earning a chuckle in response. "Honestly, very expected-" Kurapika said with a laugh.

The next day~~

Gon walked out of the shower, too lazy to put on a shirt. He goes into the kitchen and grabs water from the fridge, leaning against the counter as he checks his phone. new message-Killu: Man, fuck you. My legs are killing me. Gon chuckles, typing his response. You mean "fuck you"? Cause I can and will gladly do it again. Killu:stfu. Gon smiles, taking a sip of his water. Kurapika walks out of his own room, stopping immediately in his tracks. "Holy hell- What happened to your back?" He muttered while staring at all the fresh scratches. Gon chuckles. "Killua." he replied. Kurapika's jaw dropped. "I knew you proved Killua wrong, but I didn't think you guys would go all the way-" he replied with a laugh.

1,054 words.

Idk what thia crap post was--