Gay Panic Overload

Fluff (?)
It is 1:35 in the morning. Here i am squealing over this scenario in my head and starting another oneshot.
Where tf has my sanity gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon and Killua were hanging out again. They had been hanging out almost every single day, which was starting to take a huge affect on Killua.. No matter what they were doing, Killua found himself staring at Gon or blushing crazily over something he had said.

Gon had just finished with a shower, and as he entered his room Killua found himself staring in a very intense manner. Gon was wearing nothing but a pair of grey sweats, he greeted Killua with a soft smile before turning over to his mirror and fixing his hair.

However, it didn't take Gon long to notice Killua completely checking Gon out. He grinned before turning around to face Killua. His usually pale face was a light pink, and there was practically drool slipping down the side of Killua's lips as he continued to stare.

Gon got closer to Killua, inches away from his face. "Looks like someone can't take their eyes off of me~," Gon teased with a smirk, his hand cupping Killua's face and wiping the drool away. Killua's pink face immediately flushed to a dark red as he realized how close Gon had suddenly gotten. Killua backed up immediately, though he found himself up against the wall.

This made Gon's smirk grow. "I- I wasn't staring!" Killua exclaimed, causing Gon to laugh. "Pfft- You were so obvious Killu," Gon said with a wink as he got onto the bed and crawled closer to Killua, who was currently trapped against a wall and too flustered to move.

Killua immediately hid his face in his hands as he curled his legs against his chest, too embarrassed to look at Gon. Gon leaned even closer to Killua, warm breath pressed against Killua's ear. Killua tensed up almost immediately, the blush increasing majorly and spreading, even his ears started growing red.

"You were totally checking me out, weren't you?" Gon whispered softly, gently kissing against the tip of Killua's ear. A long moment of silence passed before Killua could even process anything. A quiet and muffled squeal exited Killua's lips, and all he could do was shake his head. "G- Gon.." Killua whispered quietly.

Gon continued teasing Killua, amused by how easily flustered he could get. "I can't handle this," Killua mumbled quietly. Gon chuckled softly. "Awh, it's okay to be shy!" Gon said with a soft grin. Killua peaked from his hands for a brief moment, only to instantly hide his face in his hands again.

"Holy shit you're right in front of me-" He muttered in a quick and embarrassed muffle, peaking again for a breif second to stare at Gon's shirtless body. Gon grinned as he noticed this, reaching for Killua's hands and moving them.

Killua's face was absolutely overwhelmed with blush. "Wow, you really look like a tomato," Gon said with a chuckle as he got closer to Killua's face. That didn't help with the situation at all. I'm going to have a gay panic overload. Killua thought as he stared into Gon's eyes before looking at his dumb smile, his eyes getting caught on Gon's lips.

Gon still gently held onto Killua's hands as he grew closer to his face, his lips ghosting Killua's. "Hey Killua, do you like me~?" Gon hummed teasingly with a smirk, his lips brushing lightly against Killua's lips as he spoke. Killua gulped, his mind going absolutely insane. "Gon. I will seriously die if you don't back the fuck up."

Killua felt like he was going to explode any second. "You didn't answer my question," Gon said with a fake pout. Killua paused for a very long moment, going silent once again.

Killua nodded very slowly. "In this current state it should be fucking obvious," Killua muttered, surprised he could even speak. Gon chuckled a bit, enjoying Killua's cute flustered reactions. I wonder what else I could do.. Gon thought as his eyes examined Killua's gorgeous body. Killua felt himself melting under Gon's gaze.

Gon grinned as he placed a hand on Killua's waist, the touch having Killua freeze up immediately. With only a small movement, Gon closed the inch between them and kissed Killua softly.

Killua was absolutely stunned, taking an entire eternity to even process what just happened. Gon smiled softly at Killua as he pulled back a bit. "I like you Killua. And you're really cute," Gon said with a chuckle.

killua.x has stopped responding.

Killua fell face-first into Gon's chest, hiding his disaster of a face once again. He let out a bunch of mixed squeaks and squeals, causing Gon to laugh a bit as he held Killua close.

Killua was softly punching Gon repeatedly, letting out an embarrassed groan as he continued to hide his face. "You're too much.." he muttered while continuing to hit Gon.

Gon laughed, gently rubbing his hand up and down Killua's back all while getting softly punched in the stomach continuously by Killua who was having multiple inner gay attacks.

Word Count~ 854

I don't fucking know what this is but let's blame chai for my creation. Anyways yeah it's now 2:16 in the morning.

I need a life.

There is no goodnight bc I don't know when I'll be asleep.

Remember to leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading ♡