Shower Sex

This is just straight up smut
Plot nonexistent

Warm hands gripped against Killua's waist, pinning him against the wet, cold tiles of the shower wall. Killua gasped softly, his back arching into Gon's touch. Gon let out a small groan as he felt the albino press against him, his grip on the pale waist tightening. He pressed his lips to Killua's neck, placing wet open-mouthed kisses all over his skin.

"Mmnh-.. Gon~," Killua whimpered softly, his hands finding their way to Gon's soaking wet hair.

"Fuck, Killua," Gon whispered, nibbling against Killua's collarbone and leaving fresh hickies everywhere he could. The more Gon nipped and licked at Killua's sensitive skin, the more whines and gasps he elicited out of him.

Each sound the male let out had Gon pressing his teeth harder against the pale skin. "You've been such an asshole all week, you know that?" Gon murmured, his lips brushing against Killua.

Killua moaned loudly, shuddering at the feeling of Gon's teeth harshly attacking at his neck. "Ngh- Gon, fuck~!" He whined out, tugging at the napes of hair on Gon's neck. An even louder moan was forced out of Killua's lips as two fingers forced their way into his ass. "Fuck you, damn it."

Gon's fingers curved in the warmth, pressing against that one spot that almost always turned Killua into an immediate mess. "Ohh, shit!-" Killua panted out, his head falling back and hitting against the wall. Gon grinned, biting his lip as he watched Killua's expressions with an intense look in his eyes. He certainly wasn't going to hold back; not after his boyfriend had been ignoring him for the past week.

Gon's fingers thrusted roughly in and out of Killua, receiving multiple whines from him. The moment Gon was done stretching him out, he pulled his fingers out and roughly gripped the pale man's thigh, not giving him a single second to breathe. He immediately rammed into Killua, gripping tightly against his leg as he picked up a rough and speedy rhythm.

"Agh- Gonn~!!" Killua yelped out, his nails sinking into the back of Gon's neck. He felt his body trembling with every hard thrust, his back arching into Gon's touch. Gon's lips curved into a small, amused grin before crashing against Killua's lips. His tongue instantly darted down Killua's throat, all of Killua's whimpers being swallowed into the sloppy kiss.

Gon's hands traveled up and down Killua's waist, still keeping him firmly pinned against the wall. The hot water poured down on their soaked bodies, steam and loud moans filling the small bathroom. Skin slapped roughly against skin, Gon's cock showing absolutely no mercy to Killua as he rammed forcefully against Killua's prostate with every single thrust.

Killua was almost starting to drool, only ever tugging harder against Gon's hair. "Unghh~ Holy shit, G-Gon-.." Killua gasped out, feeling himself getting closer and closer to the edge. It felt like his organs were literally being rearranged. Gon bit his lip again as he let out a low groan, feeling the warmth tighten around his cock.

"Ugh~.. Damn it, Killu. You're so tight~," he murmured, nibbling against Killua's lower lip as he spoke. Their heavy breaths mingled together, Gon mercilessly shoving his cock in and out of the mess of a man beneath him. "Gon, fuck I'm close.. Mmn, right there! Oh god~."

Killua's words were all slurred up, his eyes starting to well up from the intense pleasure. With every thrust Gon gave, Killua's body jolted up from the force.

"Fuck, you feel so good~," Gon mewled, fastening his pace as he felt his cock starting to twitch. Killua let out a loud moan, clutching to Gon as if his life depended on it. The state of his ass certainly did.

"Shit~! Oh my god, please- Gon, fucking hell! C- cum ins-" His words were cut short as he felt Gon shove himself even deeper inside of him, forcing out a deep and throaty scream of pleasure as he came all over Gon's chest. Killua groaned loudly as Gon's thick cum filled him up, his head falling down against Gon's shoulder as he panted heavily.