A Colorful Night

~Smut Chapter~
This one is related to the "Zoldyck Estate Dinner" oneshot, and is taking place a few months after ♡

It was July fourth, a very 'normal' day for the Zoldycks. Killua groans as he wakes up, checking the time on his phone. It was currently 2:47pm, and as predicted, his phone was completely blown up by his boyfriend. Killua puts the phone back down, getting up and walking to his closet. "Ugh. I slept too much," he mumbled while rubbing his eyes. As he's digging through his closet for a nice outfit, Killua hears a knock at the door. "Come in!" He shouted from across the room. And as expected, Silva walks in.

"I see you're finally awake," he says while standing by the doorway. Killua nods. "Did you need something?" He asked, a bit cautious. Silva shook his head. "No, nothing. I was just curious to know if you would be inviting Gon over today. You know- Just to be sure we have enough food." Killua nodded. He honestly wanted to laugh at the way his dad tried to hold a straight face. Guess everyones still getting used to the fact I have a boyfriend. He thought. "Yeah, Gon's coming over. He should get here around four. I'll double check though," Killua replied. Silva nodded, exiting the room and closing the door. It was almost three, meaning Killua had about an hour before Gon arrived.

The last visit from Gon was, well, certainly something.. Especially since Silva and Illumi had both heard what was happening in the room that night. Killua was definitely going to slap Gon the moment he could, just because he wanted to. Kil sighs as he goes towards the back of his closet, grabbing a pair of casual jeans and his purple chocolate robot sweatshirt. He didn't need to get all dressy today, considering that all they were going to be doing was watch fireworks and have a barbecue in the yard. Yeah, this is exactly what Killua meant by 'normal'. They surprisingly did normal family things on holidays, which thank god. Killua didn't want their weirdness to scare Gon off.

Anyways, back to getting ready. Killua set his outfit aside and decided to hop into the shower.Not that it would matter, really. Killua already had a feeling that Gon would try and pull something again and the two would end up exactly like last time. Killua shakes the thoughts out of his head. No. Absolutely no horny thoughts. He thought to himself while washing his hair out. Once that was done, Killua cleaned off the rest of himself and dried off. He changes into his amazing outfit, opens one of the bathroom drawers, and sits on top of the counter. Killua pulls out his makeup and works his magic. He already knew that he was hot as hell, but eyeliner was his favorite thing in the entire world. Well, right under Chocolate Robots and Gon. Ehh... maybe not under Gon. Maybe? Okay, they're definitely tied.

Anyways, once Killua finishes up his eyeliner, he's basically done. So with that he exits the bathroom, grabbing his phone and finally getting back to Gon. But just as he starts getting ready to type a reply, Gon's name pops up and his ringtone goes off. Killua chuckles, answering the phone immediately. "Hey babe," Gon said. Killua could picture the dumb smirk on his face. "Hey. Are you on your way?" Kil asked, checking the time on his phone. "Actually, I'm already here!" Gon exclaimed. Killua sighed with a smile. "Alright. See you in a few seconds," Killua says before hanging up. He exits his room, heading to the living room to greet Gon. He feels instant relief as the only people in the room are Alluka and Gon. Alluka's showing Gon a few clothing pieces she had designed, and Gon seemed to be in awe with them all.

Killua smiled. He loved when his siblings got along with Gon. The moment Killua enters Gon's sight, the boy stands up from the couch and walks up to Kil, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Hey," Gon says with a smile. "Hey," Killua replies, smiling back. Killua gives Gon a small peck on the lips, and the two stand like that for a while. Alluka fake gags before bursting into laughter, causing Killua to laugh as well.The two seperate, sitting down on the couch with Alluka. Killua's practically on Gon's lap, and Alluka's next to him. The three talk about Al's dream business, and different ways she could start and set up. "Honesty, with the outfits you design, I would love to be a model for them. I would definitely look hot," Gon says, smirking at Killua. Kil laughs as he playfully hits Gon. Alluka smiles. "That would be wonderful!! Do you really mean it?" She asks cheerfully. Gon nods. "Yup," he replies with a smile. Alluka smiles as well, her eyes shining with glee.