I think I wanna kiss you~?

~Smut Chapter~
Based off the song "Kiss U Right Now"
As I thought of this plot I was playing this on loop.

The music was loud, along with all the shouts from people around the house. Leorio, Kurapika, Gon, and Killua were all at a party Zushi had invited them to. Not surprisingly, the group chose a less people-packed area near the corner --which was next to a staircase-- to hold their conversations in.

Kurapika and Killua were chugging down beer with each other, seeing who would get drunk first. Leorio and Gon were exchanging looks with each other while this happened, neither of the pair wanting to take care of a drunk. (Well their hangovers are gonna be fun..)

"Man, you're still going? Give up before your boyfriend has to deal with your major drunk ass," Killua hummed with a laugh. Kurapika rolled his eyes with a smile. However, it was only a few seconds before all those bottles had finally gotten to him. Killua started laughing, chugging down one more bottle before lifting the slumping Kurapika up in support and handing him to Leorio.

Killua chuckled with a sly grin. "Jokes on you Pika, I can handle about fifty, maybe sixty bottles of beer," Killua said proudly. Gon raised a brow, a soft chuckle exiting his lips. "Jeez Killua.. How long have you been drinking?-" Gon asked with slight concern. Killua only smiled with a shrug as a reply, leaning against one of the walls.

Leorio and Gon muttered on about random stuff while Killua pulled out his phone. However, every once and a while he woud catch himself looking at Gon. He caught himself doing that a lot since he had encountered the fact he might actually like Gon.

While Killua was staring into Gon's direction, too busy in his thoughts to remember to look away, Gon's eyes soon met his. He smiled softly, then smirked as he realized Killua had been staring this entire time. Killua blushed, looking back at his phone embarrassed. Crap. Fuck. Kill me please. Killua thought as he pretended to scroll through his phone like nothing happened.

Goddamnit, his smirk is way too fucking attractive! Killua thought, keeping his gaze low for a long enough time before resuming his brief glances at the man. Gon was wearing a tight black shirt, his abs easily tracable through the piece of fabric. Along with the tight shirt was some blue and tight ripped jeans, which by the way traced perfectly against his amazingly sculptive calves. Killua was practically drooling over Gon every two seconds.

Killua's eyes wandered upward, and he soon found himself eyeing Gon's lips. The way they curved when he laughed, the soft wrinkles forming as he did so. His lips looked so moist.. Killua couldn't tear his eyes away. Gon caught Killua staring once again, smirking before walking over to Killua.

Killua was too busy drooling over this hunk of fresh meat that he never even noticed Kurapika and Leorio leaving. And when Gon started walking over to him, he felt his face absolutely flush with heat. Gon smirked, pausing himself inches away from Killua. "You're staring quite a lot, Killu~," Gon hummed teasingly. Killua was too flustered to reply, his eyes caught on Gon's lips yet again. Gon noticed this, and his smirk only grew.

Gon placed a hand against the wall Killua was against, pinning the flustered boy under him. Gon drew closer to Killua, so close that their breaths were hovering over one another. "I- I think I wanna kiss you," Killua whispered quietly, not even believing the words that just came from his lips. But the way Gon was closing in on him, the way he had licked his lips, his mind was practically speaking for itself. Gon raised a brow, the smirk still large on his face.