A Helping Hand

~Smut Oneshot~
I'll try to write some fluff don't worry-

It was a hot summer day, but instead of Killua and Gon lazily staying in bed and playing video games as usual, they were at a storage unit helping Bisky move a few things into a few of the garages. Bisky didn't really need the help, but she still decided to call the two over so she'd have to work less. 

So there they were, sweaty and tired as they moved boxes from a van to different storage units. "Remind me why you couldn't do this yourself, old hag?" Killua grunted as he set down a heavy box, wiping the sweat off his forehead. Bisky rolled her eyes as she set down two smaller boxes stacked on one another. "Well, it's 'cause I felt like bugging you two since it's been a while. And I did need help lifting the heavier boxes so its a plus-plus!" She said while putting both her hands together. 

Killua scoffed, making Bisky's happy smile switch to irritation.  "Why can't you just work without complaints like Gon?" She mumbled before walking off to get more boxes. And with that Gon chuckled, Killua rolled his eyes. "Wipe that dumb smirk off your face, idiot." He crossed his arms looking Gon up and down. Gon set down a box and put on a blank expression, only irritating Killua more. "Nothing pleases you, huh?" Gon chuckled. "You without a shirt definitely would," Killua mumbled under his breath as he walked back to the van. 

Gon followed the boy, and the two continued going back and forth transporting boxes. After a while Gon paused, wiping sweat off his forehead. Killua couldn't help but stare at his figure, that gray shirt might as well get removed. You could see the outline of Gon's abs through it, jeez. Gon must've read Killua's thoughts or some shit, because before the pale boy knew it Gon was removing his shirt, and Killua could feel his face go hot. It's not like he's never seen Gon shirtless before, but it's like Gon gets hotter the longer Killua stares. 

Gon noticed Killua staring, and a smirk quickly grew on his face. Killua saw Gon smiling and flusteredly looked away, at least if Bisky asked, Killua could say the red was from all the heat. Speaking of the old hag, where the fuck was she? Killua glanced around, only to find her flirting with one of the men who drove the van that held the boxes. Of course.. Killua thought with a glare. 

He jumped as Gon unexpectedly appeared next to him. "GAH!- Jesus goddamn idiot, don't sneak up on people!" Killua shouted at the boy. Gon chuckled. "Why's your face all red?" Gon teased, knowing exactly why. Killua looked away quickly. "It's just hot, moron," Killua muttered. Gon smirked once again, pinning Killua against one of the closed sheds. "Wha- Idiot! Bisky can still see us, y'know!!" Killua stuttered. 

Gon put his face closer to Killua's. "Mm, so?" Killua would have slapped that dumbass right then and there, that is, if he hadn't looked down. He was currently being pinned by his hot and shirtless boyfriend, and even though Killua's mind was just barely reacting, another part of him had already processed everything.  Killua looked back up and met Gon's gaze, then looked over to where Bisky was. 

She's still flirting with the driver, though doing this here was no doubt stupid and way too risky. But dammit, Gon was looking hotter than usual, and for some reason the thought of getting screwed by him right here and now got him way too excited. Gon noticed, smirking as he and Killua made eye contact once again.

Gon grabbed Killua's arm and pulled him in between the sheds and went behind them all, this way nobody could see them. Killua bit his lip trying to be angry, but he just couldn't. Gon was too irresistible. Before he knew it, his lips were harshly met with Gon's. As Gon bit Killua's lower lip asking for entrance, the boy didn't hesitate. 

Soon Gon's tongue was exploring Killua's mouth from top to bottom. With the slow pace and tension of Killua's boner, he gently squeezed Gon's arm to try and tell him to hurry it up.Gon smirked as the kiss broke. "Someone's getting needy, what happened to me being an idiot?" Gon said softly. "You- You're still an idiot! A stupid one who's being too slow!" Killua stammered back, only proving Gon's point. 

Killua's patience was thinning, and Gon was just staring at him with his stupid smirk. Killua kicked Gon's leg impatiently, telling him to do something already. Gon chuckled at his needy and flustered boyfriend leaned against the wall beneath him. He pulls Killua into yet another heated kiss as he unzips the boy's jeans, undoing his next.

 Gon then pulls both their pants halfway off and lifts Killua up, his legs wrapping around Gon's hips.  The kiss breaks, and Gon gets his fingers wet before meeting Killua's ass. And with his boyfriend being so desperate, Gon doesn't hesitate with entering them immediately. Killua bites his lip to prevent any sound, causing Gon to smirk. 

As Gon moves his fingers around, Killua buries his face into Gon’s shoulder muffling his moans. "Idiot, just fuck me already." Killua whispers embarrassed. Gon smirks as he removes his fingers, lining his member and inserting instantly. Killua’s nails grip against Gon’s back as he thrusts into him. 

Gon smirks, grabbing Killua’s thighs adjusting the position. It should be right.. here. Gon grins as he thrusts right against Killua’s prostate. Killua lets out a loud moan as his legs tighten around Gon and nails dig deep into his back. Gon bites his lip as he picks up the pace, making it harder for Killua to keep it down. "Agh- Gon fuck I'm gonna!-" Killua moans out as his grip tightens. 

Gon grunts in reply, close to his climax as well. It all ends with a few more thrusts. "Shit.. My shirt." Killua mumbled. Gon chuckled, pulling out and wiping his forehead. "Just take it off, it's pretty hot out here anyways. Also, can you manage walking?~" Gon teased. 

Killua unwraps his legs, rolling his eyes. "Yes idiot," the boy replied while pulling his pants up. Gon does the same.The two walk back to the truck, only to see Bisky isn't there. Gon grabs his phone to check the time, only seeing a message sent a few minutes ago. 

Bisky: You guys definitely need to save it for home, almost gave me a heart attack just walking near that area and hearing all the racket. Anyways, you two are dating? 

Gon chuckles. "What is it?" Killua asked. "She definitely heard us. But she plays it off by asking if we're dating," Gon replied. Killua scoffed. "Nooo, I just got fucked by my best friend behind a storage unit for fun. Tch 'are we dating?'" Killua says with a laugh. Gon joins in the laughter. "Alright then, let's finish moving the boxes and head home," Gon said. Killua nodded, and the two resume work as if they didn't just fuck. 👍 

¤1,200 words¤

I just realized Killua's dialoge in this chapter is pretty similar to the first oneshot I did--