Our Little Secret

Smutty Chapter ♡
Idk I got like 3 hrs of sleep the night of starting this so don't mind if it doesn't make sense 💀
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a late night, and the group was all together at Leorio's house just hanging out. They had all been over for a few hours, and they had definitely lost track of time.. so the hangout had turned into a sleepover.

"Well guys, it's almost three. I say we should head to bed," Leorio mumbled with a groan as he stretched. Kurapika nodded in agreement. "Ah- Where will we sleep though?" Gon asked. The living room wasn't exactly the largest space, nor was it that comfortable..

Leorio shrugged. "Kurapika and I will be in my room. I have a spare bedroom you guys can share, but there's only one bed. Sorry," Leorio explained. Killua paused, meanwhile Gon smiled innocently and nodded. "Alright!" He said happily, standing up and getting up off the floor. "C'mon Killua, let's get ready for bed," Gon said while continuing to smile, holding a hand out to help Killua up from the floor.

Killua nodded, grabbing ahold of Gon's hand and standing himself up. "Night gays," Killua said to Leorio and Kurapika as he and Gon walked toward the guest room. "G'night," Leorio replied with a soft chuckle, him and Kurapika heading to their room.

As Killua and Gon entered the room, Killua sat awkwardly on the chair by the desk while Gon sat on the bed. "Is something wrong, Killua?" Gon asked, raising a brow. Killua shook his head. "No," he mumbled in response.

Gon nodded, fluffing out the pillows that were on the bed before sitting back down. "If you want, I could sleep on the floor so you can have the bed!" Gon offered while smiling. "Ah- no need! I don't want you sleeping on the floor," Killua replied. Thankfully the room was dark considering the time, so Killua's awkward and flustered expression couldn't be seen.

"Are you sure? I don't have a problem with it," Gon asked again. Killua nodded once more, getting up from the desk and awkwardly sitting next to Gon. He made sure there was a bit of space between the two while doing so.

Gon nodded back in reply, and as Killua sat next to him he noticed how tense he was. "Which side of the bed do you prefer?" Gon asked softly, leaning back a bit. Killua shrugged. "The wall side I guess," he mumbled quietly. Gon nodded, laying against the pillow on the opposite side. Killua decided to scoot back a bit as well, facing the wall as he layed against the pillow.

A few minutes had passed, complete silence filled the room as the two boys attempted going to sleep.

"Killua?" Gon mumbled, turning toward the male. Killua turned around to face Gon, somehow meeting his eyes even in the dark. "Yeah?" He replied softly. Gon paused, seemingly glancing at every inch of Killua's body in a quick manner before meeting his eyes once again.

Gon shrugged softly. "I dunno, I forgot." He looked away and messed with the blankets. Killua raised a brow. "You sure?" He asked with a bit of confusion. "Yeah- it was just weird anyway," Gon mumbled in reply. Killua laughed softly. "I'm pretty sure my thoughts are far worse than yours, Gon."

Gon seemed to hesitate at the comment, meeting Killua's eyes again. "I uh- I was just thinking of what two people usually do in situations like this," Gon admitted quietly. Killua raised a brow yet again in confusion. "Situations like these?" He repeated in a mumble, not catching on to whatever Gon was talking about.

It grew silent in the room as Gon tried to find a way to explain without making things awkward. "Like, you know- in certain vidoes, this situation seems like it'd be full of sexual tension," Gon whispered softly, his voice hardly audible. "Certain vide-." Killua's eyes widened a bit in shock as he stopped speaking. Did Gon just admit to watching porn?- Killua thought, completely speechless for a few moments.