Characters

This book is based around a girl named Alice Randolph and her group of friends, who are all pureblood witches and wizards. The group consists of Daphne Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy, Blasie Zabini, Mattheo Riddle, Lorenzo Berkinshire and Theodore Nott. I imagine each character as their regular face claims, apart from Daphne, I imagine her as a tall brunette with dark blue eyes, although I don't have an actual person I base her off.

When it comes to Alice, you may imagine her however you wish, I will try not to go into detail about her appearance so that the character is more inclusive to readers, I hope that is okay :) I am going try to make Alice as nice of a character as possible, but I'm also very sick and tired of seeing the main girl in all these stories be such a pushover!

Obviously, this is a Draco Malfoy fan fiction, but please don't expect anything straight away because this is going to be a slight slow burn (Or at least I'm trying to make it one).  I'm also not loving the amount of Draco fanfics were he is overly toxic. Sometimes people just take it way to far, I'm all for some arguing and protectiveness, but don't be expecting him to shove her (or any other girl) up against a wall for that matter. (Unless consensually 😉).

The book takes place in 4th year and above, it may not follow the story line completely, but it will have some similarities to the books and movies.

This book will contain:

-Smut (I think, I've never written it before so if it turns out well, I will publish it)

-Drugs

-Smoking

-Violence

-Death (king ced)

(If anything else takes place that needs to be mentioned, I will write it in here 😊)

Finally, I do not own any of the Harry Potter storyline, (not that a lot of it will be in this book) or any of the characters. The characters Mattheo Riddle, Lorenzo Berkinshire and Theodorre Nott belong to another author here on Wattpad, unfortunately, I have not been able to find the book, nor author who they originate from, so if you are aware of who they are, please tag them in the comments (I would highly appreciate it).

That's all I have to say for this book, so I really hope you enjoy :)