Chapter 7: Troublemaker

Ray

Ray

Randy Bullet's getaway should have been smooth and clean, but of course, Ramee was the one driving the car instead of him. And everyone knew there was no good when Ramee drives, at least that's what I had noticed in my three weeks here in Los Santos. I've been staying in the city for 20 days and I've already learned a lot—like whose car am I going to ride in, and Ramee wasn't in the choices.

"Are you guys good?" I asked Randy on the phone while scanning clothes with April here at the mall after she invited me to come with her here after I stayed inside the apartment for one more day after Randy and I talked about Dexx the other night.

I told him about my decision on not wanting to kill Dexx for now but I know that could change since I'm pretty indecisive, and Randy respected and understood my decision so he didn't try to talk me out of it. Though I knew he wanted me to kill that son of a bitch, I had other plans for him and his god-awful gang.

"No, we're not," he said and chuckled. "Ramee's driving. You know how this ends, right?" I heard Ramee's voice from the other line defending himself.

I smiled and my eyes glued on to the cute black cropped tee. "Well, good luck to you, mister. Don't get caught, okay?" I reminded him even if I knew he'd never get caught unless shit happens.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

I rolled my eyes at him. "No, I won't. I'll call you if I want to." I'm so tired of him being so wretched of himself. He's always like this. He always tells everyone to call him if they need anything and I'm pissed because they call him just for favors.

They don't even talk to the poor guy and ask how his day went!

I heard him chuckle through the other line. "Okay, then. Call me if you miss me." His tone became playful. Oh, I hate this man.

"I hate you actually," I said, a smile inching through my face. "What?" I mumbled when April looked in my direction. "I'll see you later. Bye!" Then I hung up the phone before he could even say anything unhinged.

"You guys are really that close now, huh?" she said while she looked at the bags in front of her. "Does he even give you money, Ray?" she asked.

"What?" I scoffed. "It's not like that, April. Randy and I are just friends."

"Really?" She looked at me, her eyes daring.

Oh no.

"So you wouldn't care if I asked him out on a date?" She smirked at me.

I shrugged. "I don't care, girl. Do whatever you want," I said before typing a message for Randy.

To: Randy

My friend April wants to ask you out. Can you reject her? Thanks c:

"Why are you texting him if you don't care if I go out with him?" I could tell April was having fun teasing me.