Kiri And The Moon

How could this have happened? You had only known the guy for a day. How did you get these feelings so quickly. It wasn't love. At least not yet. But there were feelings there, that much was true.

You were angry for it. Why of all the people in the whole universe, did you have to like this one. The one boy that hated you.

Was it because of the connection the two of you had. Or was it because of something else.

The connection the two of you had, had to do with eywa. The connection felt spiritual. But in a way that connected the two of you romantically too.

You didn't get any sleep after that, also considering there was only an hour till everyone was waking up.

You had eaten with the other avatars that morning. They were nice. Asking you questions about yourself and how a 15 year old got wrapped up in all of this.

They joked around and talked as though I was one of them. One guy, Marcus, was especially nice. Not in a creepy way. Showing me around the lab and all the other places.

"This is where I'm sleeping" he said tapping the pod that the humans would lay in while in avatar bodied. Ok, maybe he was a little creepy.

After you had got a tour, Jake sully asked to see you, Marcus taking you to the front of the man's home. Giving you a quick good luck before walking back to his work.

"Y/n" he said walking out to you. Neytiri not far behind. "We would like to talk to you about your future, what's going to happen to you now" he started. You looked between him and the woman. "We have decided you will stay here."

Of course. You weren't suprised. Even after all of what you had said the night earlier. Did he not believe you. Could he not trust you. His mate certainly didn't. She was staring you down like a hawk.

"We want you to learn our ways" he continued. You held up your index finger so he wouldn't say anything more. So you could get your say.

"I already know everything. I know your ways-" you protested. But the man cut you off.

"We know that. But it's what I had to do even though at the start it was just orders. And look where that got me" he said opening his arms to show off his surroundings. You just rolled your eyes.

"Look, Jake. That's all fine and dandy for you... Alright. You found love" you said pointing to neytiri. "You became the Olo'eyktan, and you got yourself a bunch of, what I am assuming, lovely children" you said pointing towards the 4 kids all listening in on the conversation. Their father turned around and told them off, telling them all to go do their jobs. They all rolled their eyes and left.

"You got a chance and you got lucky. But that isn't what I'm going to have. You lot don't even trust me...even after what I told you."

Jake looked to his mate and then back to you. He let out a sigh and walked closer to you. "Look kid. We can't just let you go...because your right, we don't trust you."

He looked back to neytiri. He didn't know what to say anymore. Neither did she. So she just kept staring at you.

"I know there is a lot of stuff I can learn, but I know most of your ways and culture" you said trying to get the man to reconsider.

You didn't know why. You were given a chance to live among the people you longed for. You had a chance to get away from the bad guys.

Just the idea of being here against your will didn't sit right with you. And the fact that when you had arrived, you over heard the family taking about their plans to leave.