Escape?

Y/n's Pov:

You were placed into the machine the sky people used for extracting information. You were strapped down and something span around your head making you feel dizzy.

"Where are the Sully's?" The general asked standing a few metres away from you. But you said nothing. Made no noise. Thought of nothing but the hatred you had for the woman who turned on you so easily.

"Come on y/n" she said turning behind her to see the big image of your brain. "Just think about it and this will all be over."

"Ma'am, she is not budging" one of the scientists said. He reminded you a bit if max. Didn't seem to like what was happening to you. Cared about your well-being.

"A lot like your son there Quaritch" she said with a laugh.

You felt something warm start to trickle down from your nose and a few seconds later, your ears. Then your eyes started to feel weird you shut them trying to stop it. Like something was behind it. You felt the urge to cry. And a tear did fall, but it felt thick and warm.

"General!" Someone stormed into the room just as you started to scream. You couldn't hold them back any longer. They were loud and full of nothing but raw pain.

But after just seconds of the new person entering the room, that pain stopped. The spinning stopped. And your screams stopped.

You opened your eyes to see who your savoir was. Jessica. The woman you had shared a bunk with when your used to live here.

"You seriously turn your back on her that quickly?" The woman asked rushing over to unstrap you from the matchine before grabbing out a tissue from her pocket.

She wiped under you ears and nose. She folded it to a clean side and whiped under you eyes. When you looked at the tissue she had used, it was blood red.

Your eyes had bleed.

"She has turned on us...just as Jake sully" the general snapped. But the woman didn't listen. She wrapped an arm around your waist and brought you to a chair.

"And...that does not mean you must torture her. She was fine living with them and had done nothing but stay away from you...from what I remember, you told her nothing of your plans. Nothing they didn't already know. You knew the risks of employing her"

"And she knew what would happen if we found her"

The two women yelled for a little longer about you. How they knew deep down you would turn to the Na'vi. That you always knew what the humans were doing was bad.

Eventually Jessica had led you off to a more comfortable cell and finished cleaning you up. Silence filled the room you sat in.

You looked to the mirror that you faced. Your eyes had blood stains under them. And the red had leaked into your eyes which stung like crazy.

"What the hell were you thinking?" The woman asked quietly. You looked to her and she stepped away.

"I didnt have much of a choice." You whispered back. "They took me hostage"

"But you ran" the woman said back sitting on the bed next to you, looking down to your bloodied face. "Every time they found you" she said pointing to the door. "You ran. So you did have a choice." The woman gave you a smile, showing she wasnt mad.

"What was it like...being with the people. A Na'vi." She said adjusting her legs to face you more. You were a little taken back by this, not realising how much Jessica liked the Na'vi. But you gave her a smile.

"Amazing. After the Sully family left, the people accepted me and let me train and become on of them and I became good friends with the old science guys too. Their way of life was simple"