The Incident

You went to say hello to Kiri before she went to rest. She would probably sleep for a good few hours and max said he would look after her, knowing that it would be weird for a human to roam around a Na'vi camp he wasn't known in.

You had stayed in the room with the girl a little while after she had fallen asleep. Accompanied by tuk and Neytiri.

But eventually Neteyam got you to leave so he could introduce you to some of the reef people.

He took you to a small group that sat with lo'ak on the beach all looking out to the sea. It was quite reserved. There were 2 boys and a girl. The same girl you had seen with Ronal.

"Hey bro...how is She?" Lo'ak asked when he had seen the 2 of you walking over.

"She's asleep..."

"Stable" you added knowing Neteyam wasnt really sure about the details of his sister. Lo'ak nodded at this.

"That's good to hear" the girl next to him said. You gave her a small nod as long seconds of silences washed over you.

You clicked your tongue once you realised no one was making a move on the conversation. You stepped closer to the group all sitting in semicircle.

"I'm y/n" you said holding you hand out for the boy with short hair to shake. Then the boy with longer hair and the girl. The girl stood up.

"I'm Tsireya" she said pointing to her stomach. "He is my elder brother Ao'nung and our friend Rotxo" she said pointing to the boy with the longer hair then to the other.

You gave the boys a wave. Rotxo gave you a thinned smile. Ao'nung just looked to his sister.

"Sit...please" she said gesturing to the ground below her. You looked back to Neteyam for confirmation, and he nodded with a small smile.

It was as though the past weeks away had made you closer somehow. Like your connection didn't like the fact it was stretched for so long. So once it was together again, all the emotions came crashing in like a wave. The feelings

You hadn't had too much time to process everything with Kiri on your mind. But now that you thought about it, you and Neteyam hadn't had one bad moment. No fights. And no misunderstandings. You had barely any time to talk for that matter.

But you didn't want to fight. You didn't feel angry at him. You could tell he felt the same. You both just wanted to be happy at each other since the long wait to see each other once more.

You pat the sand you were sat on. Neteyam took the spot in-between you and Lo'ak.

"How long will you be staying?" Ao'nung asked in a low tone.

"Just a few nights to make sure Kiri is alright" You answered. Silence washed over you all. You needed something to talk about to get the thought of leaving Neteyam out of your head.

"So what have you been up to since you left?" You said looking around the group. You noticed the bruised cheek Ao'nung had and the cut lip Neteyam had. "Clearly quite a bit" you mumbled.

"Only some of us" Neteyam answered, scolding Lo'ak with an angry look.

"Just learning the ways of the reef people" Lo'ak replied staring his brother down.

"Then getting into fights" Neteyam said sarcastically happy looking at Ao'nung.

"Hey, don't bring me into this" he said putting his hands up in defence.

"You left Lo'ak out past the reef...he almost died" Tsireya said smacking he brother's arm.

I just looked around the group of teens fighting. I found out much more information than I really needed.