Acceptance

Neytiri pulled you away from the scene, but not for long. Fires had stopped you from exiting.

And soon enough tuk was pulled by the flow of water, down a door way, screaming as she went.

The look of horror on Neytiri's face was painful to look at. She let go of your arm and dived down after her daughter. Kiri screamed out, wanting to follow but you held onto her arm so she couldn't escape.

"They will be ok" you shouted over the loud noise of the rush of water. Though you weren't sure if you were correct or not.

"The ship is sinking" spider yelled. He grabbed Kiri's hand and pulled her along. A small explosion went off and it desracted you.

Kiri and spider got further and further from you.

"We could have just gone under the fire" you mumbled to yourself trying to find the pair. It was difficult with all the noise of the creeking of the ship and the roar of the fire.

You were very flustered and alone. You didn't know where to go. And before you knew it, you were waist deep in water.

You swam away from the ship, not wanting to get thrashed around in the water from it sinking. You took a deep breath and swam under the surface of the water.

You turned and watched as the ship sunk deeper and deeper into the ocean.

You swam up and looked around at your surroundings. Lo'ak came rushing over on his ilu.

"Where are you going?" You asked. He stopped and looked to you, speaking in a hurry.

"I'm going to go help my family." You looked to the boat, then in the direction the boy had come from. There you saw the small rock island. Tsireya and Neteyam both there.

"Moon. go to him. He needs you" Lo'ak said placing a hand on your shoulder. "I'll be fine" he gave you a smile and swam off before you could say anything else.

You didn't hesitate to head right over to the small rock island. you climbed up to your feet and ran to the girl and boy.

"Neteyam" you mumbled as you knelt down, the rocks digging into your knees. You placed a hand under his head and and other in one of his hands. "Neteyam?" You questioned quietly. His eyes were shut.

"He is unconscious." Tsireya said on the other side of him. "Jake says he will be ok" she added quietly. You let out a breath of air as you looked at the boys body and his wounds.

He had multiple little cuts and bruises. But that was not what you were worried about. He had a bullet wound. It was almost in his chest. But it was to the right and up a little.

It went all the way through. And he had lost lots of blood.

"Shit" you mumbled to yourself. The bleeding had stopped. And you hoped that it wouldn't start up again.

You and Tsireya tried to make small talk. And every now and then Neteyam would wake up before loosing consciousness once again.

It felt like hours passed before the Sully's had returned. Kiri and Tuk rushed over the Neteyams side, looking over his injuries and giving his head a pat or two.

You all headed back together. Neytiri and Jake flying in their Ikrans, Neteyam with them. And the rest of you used ilus.

Once you returned, Ao'nung ran up to you and Tsireya. He gave both of you big hugs, mumbling words in your ears.

Ronal and tonowari came next. Giving their daughter a hug, asking if she was alright and if she was hurt. Then to you.

They turned to Jake who held his son in his arms.