The Saviour

Y/n's Pov:

Marcus and yourself had gotten the crate of samples and were almost back to where it was safe to fly when you heard people yelling after you.

Gun shots were fired. And near death experiences were met.

You and marcus ran like hell, both carying the crate together. One handle each. You were confused as to why where was a storage container in the middle of nowhere, full of crates. What was in the crate, you would have to survive to find out.

You were faster than the humans. Even with the samples. But the gunshots were making things hard.

You guessed they hadn't noticed it was you yet. So you didn't plan on stopping. And you didn't exactly want to go back with them.

But you had a feeling in your gut that if both if your were to hop on Bubba, you wouldn't make it. Someone had to distract them.

You reached the ikran and helped Marcus get the crate secure before he hoped on. He held out his hand so he could help you on top. But Marcus hadn't made the bond yet. So you just pushed on the ikran till it flapped it's wings and flew off.

You looked up as he flew off. You saw 2 more ikrans in the sky. Jake and Neteyam. You felt the connection with Neteyam grow stronger when he flew over your head. As though the closer you were, the stronger it was

"Moon?" Someone asked. You turned around to the group of humans. You recognised them. You had spoken to them a few times here and there throughout your time on Pandora.

One of which was one you had seen regularly. A man who wasn't very nice. He had tired multiple times to get his frustrations out on you in different ways like a few other men and women in the city. Which was weird considering he was human and you were Na'vi.

As the group got closer, you felt your heart start to pick up. That man scared you. The thought of going back to the bad side scared you. The thought of being stuck in that place scared you.

"Moon, where have you been?" On of the women asked stepping forward. You looked to the sky and saw Marcus riding off with the samples, back to the camp.

"Na'vi people took me...escaped." you answered stepping back as the women came closer.

You felt something inside. A panicked feeling. Like you were loosing your breathe. You could barely talk. You had a sickening feeling. You really didn't want to go back.

"Why run from us then?"

"You were shooting for God's sake" you scoffed realising the cut you had received. One of the bullets had skinned you leg. But before you could do anything about it, you felt something. Your connection with Neteyam was becoming stronger. You could almost feel he was angry.

That was new. Feeling his feelings. It was only very faint. Maybe from being so far from each other for hours on end. Like the connection didn't like the thought of being separated.

Behind the 10 humans you saw Neteyam on his ikran heading right for you. They were on their side and he held his arm out for you.

"Your acting weird" one of the men said stepping forward. Your eyes flutted from him to the boy coming up behind him. You raised your arm at the last second just as Neteyam flew past them.

Soon enough Neteyam was holding onto your wrist and flying up. He pulled you up while he told the ikran to fly up right again through the bond.

You were seated down behind Neteyam, arms tight around his waist. Face pressed into his back. He had one hand on the handle and the other holding behind your knee to keep you from falling.