Good Morning

⚠️  This chapter has a smutty beginning

⚠️  This chapter has a smutty beginning. I put another ⚠️  after it has ended.

"Mm," I sighed as Austin's kisses down my throat roused me from sleep. It was my absolute favorite way to wake up, and I still couldn't believe that he was back in my life. That he'd fully returned to me. Lived with me.

Austin continued his journey down my body, stroking and kissing as he went. Not only did he wake me from a deep sleep, he stirred my body alive as well, until the arousal flared inside of me and I reached for him.

"Austin," I murmured as my hands wrapped around his warm, bare back and pulled him closer to me.

"Good morning, my beautiful Ellie," he whispered softly in response.

He covered my mouth with his and we kissed lazily for a long time while our hands fondled and stroked wherever they felt bare skin. When he finally entered me, it was slow and with ease. Our bodies were so in tune with each other, it was like he slid home.

We started to rock back and forth while we continued to kiss and caress one another. There was no rush, just the two of us connecting our bodies and souls in the most intimate way possible.

"I love you," he whispered softly into the dark.

"I love you too, Austin, so much."

He brought me to a slow orgasm that rolled over me like a gentle wave in the summer heat. When he felt me relax underneath him, he shifted himself up to his elbows and adjusted my leg the way he wanted it, over his hip. He felt deeper that way, and despite having just orgasmed, my body stirred and began to build all over again.

Austin's thrust became harder, deeper, and faster. I clung to him and shifted my hips, allowing him full access to the deepest part of me. His jaw went slack and his breathing sped up as he chased his own release. With closed eyes and a racing heart, his thrusts became more urgent until he swelled inside of me. I felt him gasping against my cheek and I rocked with him, panting heavily as I clawed at his bare back.

We chased towards the finish line together, and when we reached it, it was like an eruption. Stars and lights flashed behind my eyes, and Austin's mouth drowned my screams as I trembled and came apart in his arms.

It took us both several minutes to recover, and then we took a long shower together. When I was dressed and ready for work, I had a big smile on my face.

⚠️ Smut over!

"Don't forget I'll be late tonight and that I won't be here tomorrow," Austin reminded me as I grabbed my to go cup of tea.

"Tomorrow?" I responded as I thought about what I knew of his plans. "Oh," I said when I remembered, "you're going with Brian."

"Yes, hog hunting," he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

I wrinkled my nose. I wasn't a fan of hunting in general, and Austin wasn't really either from what he'd told me. But Brian, Spero and a couple of their friends had rented a cabin for a few days in the mountains and Brian had invited Austin to come along. I knew he'd agreed to go because Brian was my brother-in-law and he wanted them to get along.

"It's only for a night, Ellie," he said, like he was trying to convince me of something. But I was pretty sure he was just reassuring himself.

"I know."

Austin was only going for one night instead of the three nights the others had planned. He used work as an excuse, but I thought it had more to do with him not knowing the others very well. And he still had a hard time letting people in. It might also have something to do with his brother. It had been just the two of them together for over ten years. Austin wasn't used to doing things by himself, and he didn't want to leave his brother out.

"I'm sure you'll have fun," I told him, even though I wasn't sure at all. And it was definitely not what I would call it. I sure as hell would never want to go hog hunting.

He chuckled. "It'll be alright. I'll probably miss the hog, anyway."

I wasn't so sure about that, unless he missed on purpose. Austin was an excellent shot.

"Don't worry about Alex," I reassured him. "I'll cook him dinner."

It wasn't like his brother and Bear couldn't survive on their own, but I didn't want them to feel left out.

Austin smiled mischievously.

"What?" I asked.

"He has plans."

"He does?"

"Yeah. He's meeting up with a couple of guys from high school."

"No way? That's so awesome!"

"Yeah." Austin leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead. "It's really starting to feel like home."