Chapter 2

Ranpo's POV:

I stared out the window of the taxi I was in, students from all these unique schools were walking towards the big H shaped building.  I got out of the taxi after paying walking to with the rest of the students. Tons of people were staring at me, most likely due to the fact that I wasn't wearing a school uniform, I heard a couple of girls say I was cute making my ego go up ten fold putting a smirk onto my face. 

__________________________________________________

" Remember don't get a 100% when it comes to the written test okay Ranpo."

" I know, I know you can stop nagging me Kunikida."

" Try not to get hurt Ranpo! You know I won't be there to help heal you, if you do... just note that when you come back you'll have to meet me in the infirmary!" 

"  Yes, I know Yosano!"

SIGH Ranpo sighed while he sat down to do the test. When he got the test he was shocked by how easy it was, a preschooler from Yokoyama could've solved this test with a 100% in less than 10 minutes. Still he was on a undercover mission so he the test with exactly 80% correct. When he finished the test it took him 5 minutes, not wanting to add suspicion he waited until about half of the people in the room got up to put his test onto the pile of the other student's tests. 

The stadium was big it most likely fitted thousands of people. When I sat down into my seat I popped open a bag of chips I got on the way here. When almost everyone was in the stadium, Present Mic began his speech, thank god Kunikida made me learn the name and quirk of the top 50 heroes. 

"WHATS UP UA CANADITES! THANKS FOR TUNING IN TO ME YOUR SCHOOL DJ! COME ON LET ME HEAR YA!"

CRUNCH CRUNCH 

"KEEPING IT MELLOW HA? THATS FINE I'LL SKIP STRAIGHT THE MAIN SHOW. LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW THE PRACTICAL EXAMS GONNA GO DOWN OK? ARE YOU READY?"

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRACK 

"OH, my goodness it's the voice hero Present Mic! So cool! Ah I listen to his radio show everyday of the week it's so crazy that all the UA teachers are hero's!"

"Oh won't you shut up..."

CRUNCH CRUNCH

It's seems that the two down there know each other, but not on good terms. The green head seems to know a lot about heroes, judging by how he's reacting he's a huge fan. 

" LIKE YOUR APPLICATIONS SAID TODAY YOU ROCKING BOYS AND GIRLS WILL BE OUT THERE CONDUCTING TWO-MINUTES MOCK BATTLES INTO THE SUPER-HIT URBAN SETTINGS! SETTING  YOUR DROIDS MY FRIENDS AFTER I DROP THE MIC HERE, YOU'LL HEAD TO YOUR SPECIFIED BATTLE CENTER SOUNDS GOOD?!" 

The screen then showed him attacking robots from level 1-3.

" OK OK NOW LETS CHECK OUT YOUR TARGETS? THERE ARE THREE BOTH VILLAINS IN EVERY BATTLE CENTER YOU'LL EARN POINTS BASED ON THIER LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY SO BETTER CHOOSE WISELY YOUR GOAL! IN THIS TRIAL IS TO USE YOUR QUIRK TO RAISE YOUR SCORE BY GRUNTING THESE FAUX VILLAINS LIKE A BIG DOG CAN FOLLOW BUT CHECK IT MAKE SURE YOUR KEYPAD AC RUIN ATTACKING OTHER EXAMINES THOSE ARE YOUR WAY NO NO YOUR DEAD!"

( I used the captions of the dub for this so uh I hope this makes sense)

" Excuse me sir but I have a question?"

" HIT ME!"

" On the printout you listed four types of villains not 3 with all respect if this is a error on official UA materials  it is shameful we are exemplary students, we expect the best from Japan's most notable school a mistake such as this won't do. And you with the green hair stop muttering it's annoying!"

He pointed at the green head making him shut up for good, then he pointed his finger at me.

" Oh and you, your disrespecting  your school by not wearing your school uniform and your chewing loudly, please chew quietly. That is all I wanted to say."

I glared at him, from all he knew I could've been home schooled. A part of me just wanted to throw my empty chip bag at him but I calmed myself down only giving him a "death glare" but my eyes were closed(does that count as a glare?). 

" WELL, THE FOURTH ROBOT IS THE ZERO-POINTER I WOULD RECOMEND  AVOIDING IT AT ALL COST."

After that I got up my seat and went to my battle center. When I arrived the place was packed, I pushed my way to the front waiting until I heard a;

" GO, NOT ALL BATTLES HAVE A SIGNAL!" 

I ran, seeing some robots I made a gun and shot the robots in the eyes. Thankfully training with a gun back at the agency wasn't a waste of time. I noticed that there was secret cameras almost at every corner I took. Thanks to the group of robots earlier I have 15 points. Knowing that UA would most likely have other points from saving people I ran around saving anyone that was in trouble, giving me now 54 pointes. 

The zero pointer came out both harming the buildings but also the students near by. I ended up running around saving people. In the end I got a total of 69 points, aha the funny number. 

After the test I was filled with sweat, note to self work on stamina. Thankfully I didn't stand out as much, as many other students were saving each other. 

"  Hey you boy. Are you hurt?"

" No, I'm not just- tired...."

I fell to the ground out of breath panting, ugh I felt like barfing out the chips I ate earlier. After getting kicked out of the campus I went to my temporary home. It was spacious but in a cozy way. 

SIGH Damn it he already misses them. He got up after a minute and two and started to unpack. When he was done it looked very messy but it seemed like someone lives here for a very long time. Before he could even go into his room he fell onto his couch asleep.

( to tell the truth I didn't think I'd write this much in 3 days, but hey I did something right? Just note that I'll be posting at a not very consistent rate sometimes sometimes I'll be very free and just speed run it others not so much so uh ehe.)