Chapter 11

(Still dead and stuck in bed... but alive :D)

I found out who the traitor is, but the sad news is that I won't be able to go back home until I "graduated" or when I can go home without getting caught well this is going to be a fun year.  Today I decided not to sit with my "friend" group but by myself for lunch. I took the tray and walked into a empty hallway, without praying I went straight for the sweet parts of the meal. 

Now all I need to do is lay low and not get caught. humming I finished my lunch, not satisfied with the sweet parts I took out a lollipop and ate it. Walking around the school bored until a red and loud siren turned on. Students ran into the hallways trying to escape the school, elbows hitting my face I sigh in annoyance. Aren't some of these kids going to be a hero? Yet their scared of some "villain" breaking in? I somehow managed to hit the window the see the front gates. The people that infiltrated the school were "reporters".  The gate was denigrated meaning the reporters are most likely a distraction for the villains to steal something but what? I'll need more information. 

While I was busy thinking, Tenya jumped onto the door making me laugh, he shouted that it was just the reporters making the crowd die down. I ended up laughing even harder when he tried to get down, from being scared to jump from getting Uraraka to get him down. When his feet landed on the ground he ended up scolding me just like Kunikida. 

Weeks past and not much happened at school, I really miss Yokoyama. I miss waking up at 12 and coming to work at 1, police begging me to help them. The students here at UA are stupid, damn it why did I agree to come in the first place? It was hard enough passing the boarders with all the heroes being on duty! If I didn't cross the boarder as a cat then I would've gotten arrested, the worst thing is that in order to go back to Yokohama I have to get a hero license to be able to move back and forth as a stupid spy! When I get back they're going to owe me big time!

" We're going on a field trip to USJ today so everyone get your hero costumes. This would be a good chance to see if your hero costumes are practical." Aizawa said motioning to the hidden compartments in the shelf.

Some of the students mutter around confused until Aizawa tells them which USJ they were going to. After changing we all go down, Midoriya thankfully is wearing his gym uniform as his hero costume is in the state of fixing, giving a sigh of relief to me. Tenya starts to shout about how we need to be ordered by out desk numbers until he realized it wasn't the type of bus he thought it was. Momo was patting his back as he sat at the front disappointed.

" You know ribbit  Midoriya your quirk ribbit is a lot like ribbit Allmight's." Tsu told Midoriya, making him all flustered muttering random things. I see how it is, he's Allmights successor how fun.

" True, but he gets hurt whenever he uses his quirk unlike Allmight! sigh  If only I had a flashy quirk like Bakugo, Todoroki, and you Midoriya! My quirk only lets me harden my skin..." Kirishima sighed as if he got defeated, making Midoriya flustered muttering even more as he rarely got complimented.

" I don't think Bakugo would be a favorited hero, I mean look at his personality?"

" SHUT UP YOU DUMBASS!!!!" Bakugo screamed across the bus, making Tsu and Krishima agree to Kaminari's statement.

" Ah right, Ranpo what's your quirk? Is it related to gas? I don't want to sound rude but I can't help but question it when I saw it in action though the video!" Midoriya's muttering made the whole bus slowly come to a question that even Bakugo scooted a little bit off his chair to listen in, what was Ranpo's quirk? 

" My quirk is called Limitless! Just by the name you could probably guess it.. But I can do practically anything with my quirk!! Anything you can think of! Flying, controlling gravity, heal, bending spoons, super speed and strength, and the list goes on! But even thought the name of my quirk states it's limitless just note that I do have a limit... And it's that I can only use my quirk 10 times a day!" I say with a big goofy smile, what I just said was practically a lie. I can use my ability as much times as I want with no set backs, plus the real name is called, over imagination.

" Everyone it's time to get off the bus." Tenya said, slowly everyone got off the bus one by one.

( Hi my beloved readers! How are you today? For those who are wondering about my health, I've been getting better. Just that I'm still laying on my bed... In a couple of days* I'll be just as fine as posting like every 2-4 days! So kids adults whoever is reading this story remember to take care of your health! Well uh see ya guys next time, on chapter 12! (‾◡◝)

-I.A

* I don't know when V will let me work again lets just pray that they'll leave me off the hook!)