Chapter 3

( what happened inside the secret room when the students finish fighting the robots)

Nemuri Kayama(Midnight): So did anyone catch your eye Nezu(i know most people would put Nedzu as his name but i'm following both the manga and the official fandom)?

Nezu: hmm quite a few actually.

Some of the hero's in the room shocked, until all might spoke in his civilian form.

Toshinori Yagi(All might): And who might these students be?

Nezu: Well for starters, Edogawa Ranpo he seems to know where most of the hidden cameras are and he got 1st place on the written exams with a 80% while most got about 40-50% and lower. When it came to the fighting part of the exams though, it showed he's physicality weak but he made up by using his quirk in a smart way. Giving him second place as Katsuki Bakugo getting first. Katsuki Bakugo got 1st place in the fighting part with only villain points and second in the writing part with a 56%. While the complete opposite Izuku Midoriya got in with hero points, and almost falling the writing part with a 32%. I'm pretty sure Izuku Midoriya is the next one Yagi?

Toshinori Yagi(All might): Yes he is.

A small smile left his mouth after he replied.

Nemuri Kayama(Midnight): You know, Edogawa Ranpo is quite cute! I wonder what's the color of his eyes, if only he opened his eyes... I call dibs on him, he's a cutie ya know?

ha... Aizawa sighed

Shota Aizawa(eraser head): You know that it's his choice to go to your agency right?

Nemuri Kayama(Midnight): I know but he's such a cutie! Only if he was a bit older then....

Shota Aizawa(eraser head): Stop it, you know he's a minor.

Some of the hero's agree that Ranpo's cute, but from an adult seeing a baby perspective.

Nezu: Well we should all get going now right?

Nezu said breaking the convocations the other heroes had making everyone leave the room one by one.

( Sorry this chapter is super short! My manager is practically killing me with work 〒▽〒.  I'll try and update as fast as I can so hang in there! I'll say this again in the future but let me know if i made a mistake with anything and i'll try and fix it! Too tell the truth i've been living on Caffeine for the past few days so ima take a nap and sleep now(BTW i don't mean take a hiatus, like i only made 3-4 chaps who in there right minds would do such a thing! oh and if there's a lot of mistakes just know this chapter was made at like 4 am yes i'm sleep deprived like you)! 

- Note from: I'm Alive)