Chapter 13

The villains started  to aim for Aizawa once they found out his weakness which wasn't a good thing. I ended up jumping down the stairs landing on someone's face, jumping from people to people making the fall to the ground one by one, not expecting the weight. I then made a gun that can shoot out an  infinite amount of sleeping bullets, shooting the villains left and right. 

 Bodies fell, villains shocked that a hero in training is " killing" them, I'm having a good time seeing the shock written on their faces. A smile comes onto my face as I already delt with 38 of them, should that be enough? Sitting on top of a pile of bodies I open up a bag of chips and started to eat away watching the others fight. 

Any villain that tried to get me from the pile of bodies ended up asleep increasing the body count. I started to shoot towards the portals so that way the villains inside fell asleep piling up making it hard to not get hit while going though the portal. 

*VERY IMPORTANT A/N*

( I know this chapter may be on the shorter side, but it's because I've gained a burnout. So I'm going to take a small break until I find the feeling to continue which I will. In the mean time I'll be starting another book, so when I feel like having a burnout with the other I'll come back to this one. When I'm back to continue this story I'll also add the QnA to the end of the latest chapter, if you guys give me some questions that is. I guess I'll see you panda's when I come back fully recharged to give you guys a top quality story and not a half hearted one!

- I'm alive.

Note: Don't worry I'm not dropping this book, I just need to recharge my brain juice!

EDIT: I'm asking my dear pandas to give me some questions, cause I really want to do a QnA ya know?

EDIT: Am i going to do some self advertising? Yes I am, sorry to those who thought that I was going to update. Anyhow, do you like to read manga or saw the anime called Blue Lock? If yes you might want to check out my new book called who am I? It's a Y/Nxbluelock so uh check out if ya want to. i'm not forcing you too.)