Chapter 8

( Ranpo's hero costume is just his normal agency clothes!)

At the front of the school, there were a lot of reporters. Students being asked or getting pushed out of the crowed back into the streets. Thankfully, thanks to my "quirk" I got into the school without being seen nor touched. Now I can only use it for nine more times till I got to act dead. 

In the classroom slowly but surely the students were coming in except for our dear teacher. He ended up being 23 minutes and 42 seconds late, so much for saying that being a hero means no slacking off. 

" Ranpo no eating in class."

" Who said I was eating?"

I replied with a loli-pop in my mouth. Tenya shot me a glare to listen Aizawa, not saying anything because we're still in class. 

sigh " I don't get paid enough for this. Ugh, I guess I'll just start off with the lesson," Mr. Aizawa started the lesson making Ranpo go into a daze.

He would stare at a certain spot of the room trying to guess the other student's backstories in his mind. Most were depressing, like imagine being in the same class as your middle school bully or-

" IT'S MEEEEEEEEE!!!" Allmight slammed the door open when the bell rang making the whole class shift their gazes towards him. " COMING THOUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" most of the class were in gossiping about him being at UA while the other students just stared at him. I noticed that his muscles were tense, a little to tense for him being the number one hero and all. 

" Foundational hero studies! This class will be helping you build up your foundation though many trials! Now lets get started!" Allmight took out a button and clicked it showing hidden compartments from the shelves to show boxes coming out.

" Everyone get dressed and meet me up at the training ground!" Allmight did a thumbs up before running away, I took notes in my brain about how odd Allmight was when Bakugo interrupted my thoughts.  He was laughing, realizing now he could beat up people and count it as training. 

At the training grounds, most of the students looked stupid. I mean reveling your chest, if I had a gun I could've killed him in a couple of seconds. Thankfully their was some people that didn't blind me with cringe. 

" Hey Ranpo! Wow, the 19s look, your looking nice in it! You know it kinda reminds me of a detective. Wait was that the look you were going after?" 

" Maybe? You'll never know!" I teased Mina.

After this mission, the school won't mind me stealing this "hero costume" right? I mean having a set of bullet, water, fire, and steel(If someone were to try stab him the metal would bend in half or something like that) proof clothes for free? Don't mind if I do. Plus I'll be getting a hero license, meaning I would be the first ever hero with a ability and not a quirk. Another thing is that it's illegal to arrest me, due to the laws of Yokohama. So I'm technically allowed to do anything illegal, but for the sake of the mission I won't, for now that is.

"  I see that everyone's here?" Allmight's voice boomed across the little room everyone was in.

" Hai!"

" Ok, so the thing we're going to do today is heroes vs. villains!" 

Allmight was explaining as Tenya kept asking him questions, making Allmight take out his teaching notes. How unprofessional, I ended up having to go up and shove my hand into the box to take out a ball that had the letter H on it. I ended up being pared up with Tsuyu Asui, facing both Krishima and Sero. 

During teams A and D's fight I noticed that Izuku seems to know what Bakugo's going to do next, but Bakugo knows that Izuku is afraid of him so he's using that to his advantage. Oh there fighting now, as the worlds greatest detective I decided to read their lips. Showing a interesting convocation. Izuku seemed to be either one was hiding the fact that he has a quirk or two someone somehow gave him one, I believe the latter.

The fight ended with Team A wining by a landslide, even though the MVP would be Tenya from preparing before hand. Luck is what got team A to win, Izuku had to go to the medical room. And for Bakugo? He was just told off lightly, I mean if I was Bakugo I'd want that but he almost killed someone, his own classmate. A part of me is questioning how this boy isn't a villain, but those like me are?

After some other matches it was team H's turn. Tsuyu and I are the heroes and Krishima and Sero are the villains this time. We got to the building.

" So what's you're quirk? Mines called frog, you can most likely tell that it's a frog related quirk. It allows me to do anything a frog can. You?"

" My quirk is over imagination!" I over exaggerate the "s" in is. " It allows me to do stuff with my mind! It's also kinda like Momo's quirk cause I can make 3D objects!" a simple smile went across my face making it look even cuter signaling the fact that I'm in a "happy" mood.(I have a feeling that Ranpo knows he's cute and hot and stuff. So I have a feeling that Ranpo would use his pretty little face to get what he wants aka candy. But he's cute even when he's not trying to be so uh just imagine a "happy" Ranpo even though that's not what he's feeling at the moment!) 

" Right, so how are we going to get the 'bomb'?"

( I'm very dead right now.... half awake half asleep, so tell me if there's any grammar mistakes! I totally wasn't procrastinating at work writing this chapter, trust me I wasn't! Good what ever time of day it is for you now signing off! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

-I.A)