Chapter 9

( I think I found the real life doppelganger of Ranpo /j(I just realized that I forgot the /j....))

We walked down the long hallways, unknown where we were. Being as quiet as mice, we looked though each and every room careful not to be trapped in tape or get punched in the face. I already knew that they placed the bomb in the highest level floor and got Sero to use his tape to tape everywhere using it as a trap. It was a smart idea just that they can't compete with me, I had only one question in my mind, should I lose? No I won't lose to some silly game, after all it's practically the only time I can use my "quirk".

A smirk appeared onto my face as we walked into the hallway where the bomb was. When we appeared right before the door I whispered to Tsu(I have a feeling that while they were looking around she told him to call her Tsu):

" I'll make a smoke bomb and stuff, just stay out here with the trapping tape Allmight gave us and get ready to wrap it around anyone!" I told her, making her give me a look. After making a long period of eye contact she opens her mouth to say:

" ribbit Ok, I'll trust you but ribbit if you take too long I'm ribbit going to go in." 

Ranpo nodded back before opening the door while carefully placing in a smoke bomb, making it hard for the people that were watching to see. Sense I usually have my eyes closed, seeing though the smoke was a piece of cake. I ended up walking over towards to bomb, moving carefully so that Sero and Krishima wouldn't be able to see me. I then made a big gush of wind making both the smoke and the pair of boys flying towards the wall on the other side, I turned around touching the bomb while saying: " Work smarter not harder!" with a little cheerful hum at the end. 

When we got back into the small camera room, Momo was talking about how I was lucky that my plan didn't backfire on me from how it wasn't a foolproof one, and that the MVP's would be team J. No one in the class really knew much about me but "judging" from this test I'm now noted as reckless and stupid, which is not a good thing if I wanted to gain peoples trust. If you paid close attention you could tell anger was coming off me even though I was smiling. 

I ended up watching everyone fight though the big screen

I ended up watching everyone fight though the big screen. All of them are weaklings compared to me, which is saying something as I'm the weakest in the agency! Well used to be. I then took out a bag of chips eating it while Tenya was scolding me, he reminded me of Kunikida. No he's a Kunikida 2.0. 

At the end of the day Mina made me wait behind just so we could talk to Izuku. When he came into the classroom the class bombarded him with questions and complements, signaling the perfect time to go. I ran out the door to go back home. 

When I got back home I quickly go though some of the snacks picking out the best ones to eat. After picking some out I jumped onto the couch to go onto my phone to text the group chat. Which is disguised as a family group chat.

Ranpo: You know I made some friends today at school!

Kunikida: Who are they? What are they like?

Dazai: You worry to much Kunikida! He's going to do well at school! Be a good big brother and get some rope for me while you're out shopping too!

Kunikida: What for?

Dazai: To die duh?

Ranpo: The first friend I made was Mina Ashido! She kinda reminds me of Yosano. Plus her quirks pretty cool, it allows her to make acid while also having a residence to it. 

Dazai: That sounds nice! We would love to text to you more about it but there's a rat in the house right now! 

Kunikida: Really, I'm going to go buy some mouse traps the

Ranpo looks at the screen, screen shotting Kunikida's mistake just for him to edit his message a couple of seconds later.

Kunikida: Really, I'm going to go buy some mouse traps then. edited

Ranpo got up and ordered some food delivery for dinner.

( I've been thinking for some time, should I post regularly like every 2-4 days but the chapters are short( about 300-400 words) or post once every two weeks at random and the chapters are long(about 3000-10,000 words)? And today I decided to check on my book to see the rankings here are some of my best ones(I think?); 1st in both bsdxmha and hardtruth and 4th in bsd 23 in imagination and I have a lot more rankings which is thanks to all the people who read my book aka you. Plus I didn't realize that this book has a total of 2k reads and about 100 votes so far. Just note that this is only temporary as things can change in the future! I'm very happy right now so this chapter is brought to you by me! Yes I made this chapter by staying up in the middle of the night happy, thanks to you readers that I still have yet to give a nickname... well uh love ya lil ol cuties or whatever compliment you like best! ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

-I.A <3)