Chapter 7

( This is a flashback and his thoughts chapter to  clear up some stuff!)

I listened to him when he told me I was different, and I knew I was. He showed me a new light, I wasn't like everyone I was different. My power, it was a curse yest a blessing at the same time a child like me would know. My father was someone important, the police loved him every time he solved a case in seconds even though it took months for them to get a clue. My mother though was no one yet some one, she didn't do anything that was known as amazing but she was pretty. Too pretty, her emerald eyes were captivating making men flirting with her on the streets, and woman jealous. Dad was thought she was seeing someone else even though she wasn't, and they both thought I knew nothing. (I don't know how Ranpo's parents look or his backstory but I'll be making it up as I said earlier I don't know his backstory)

" Would you like to go with mom?"

"  Ranpo if you stay with me I'll give you all the sweets and toys you want."

Even though I knew one of them were lying I believed him. I thought he would give me love, but that was a lie. I knew deep down that  they were lies but I ignored the facts even though it was right in front of me. In the end I ended up living with both of them, some weeks with my mother and the others with my father. love... it was far very far, mother liked having fun and father was a workaholic. He became even more famous when he solved a case that was put off years ago. He hated me for looking like her, for having the same eyes.

I remember having a pet dove at my mom's place. It was from the wild, I found it hurt. We saved it just in time making it my pet, it was pretty having the same green eyes as both me and my mom. 

 I went to a average school, until I was entered into a academy after I solved a case under my father's name. He made me go there, everyone was blind. The teachers and students couldn't see, it was obvious who did it and who was innocent. After a month of going to the academy, my pet dove mysteriously died after a week my mother did, I knew how it died.

I ended up being kicked out due to the fact that I was "crazy". Of course I didn't want to go back home nor the academy, it was suffocating. After some time I ended up meeting Fukuzawa. He was like a dream, no my hope. He told me the truth, that I was special that I was different from all the other kids. But I knew that was a lie. Somewhat true yet a lie, I was just some very smart kid yet I was still special. I knew I had a ability after all I killed my pet dove. Scratch that, I made it, I created it. It was the first thing I made, and the first to destroy after seeing it's green eyes. It was pretty yet disturbing. 

before I met Fukuzawa everything was black and white, but when I putted the glasses on I could see all these bright colors. Everything that was dull became something that was bright, the white walls became a creamy like yellow. It was a amazing seeing something you never thought you would.

The arm detective agency was the closest thing I had to family. I loved them and they loved me too. I've been on missions before, lots. But all of them were in Yokohama not anywhere else. To tell the truth I felt like I betrayed them when I didn't tell them my ability. I had to make a decision within seconds, to tell them I had a ability or to lie and say Ultra Deduction was it. I made excuses not to go but I knew I could only be the one to go. Kyoka would kill someone if they got onto her nerves, Kenji will spill the plan. Making me, the perfect one to go. For my "quirk"  I can only use it "10 times" a day plus in order to use it I must have my eyes closed. Even though I have a limit on me I should be fine.

I have to put my ego aside for this mission, after all I'm in a unknown territory.

(Hi hi! Wait I realize that I forgot to mention that all of this is unedited so uh there will be a lot of grammar mistakes. I made this chapter to give you guys some intel on how Ranpo feels about all of this and some background info about him even though it's not true. I think I should make some chapters like this to show him using his ability for many things(i.e the dove). This chapter might not make sense due to the fact that I'm very brain dead from work..... oh well life's life. Recently I've been working none stop at work to the point that the coffee cups have overflood and out of the garbage can some how. Well all I can say is good morning/night/evening/day/afternoon/bye see you in the next chapter!

-I.A (╹ڡ╹ ) )