Chapter 12

( When I saw this picture the first thing that came into my mind was: Who did this to you? Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt him well I'll try! ( •̀ .̫ •́ ))

When everyone got off the bus I noticed the Space Hero: Thirteen was talking with Aizawa. I decided to stand near them to eardrop for fun.

" Where is Allmight?" Aizawa whispered yelled to Thirteen.

" He's in the lounge, he used up all his energy earlier."

" Don't tell me he wasted it on reporters." Aizawa's voice was clearly annoyed. Thirteen stared at him signaling yes, making him even more annoyed. Sighing he turned around he introduced Thirteen making Uraraka fan girl. 

Walking into the building you could clearly tell that tons of money was spent on the building. Thirteen was giving their speech about how dangerous quirks are when a purple portal appeared. 

" Everyone get back!" Aizawa shouted at the class, making everyone but me move. I stood still looking at the portals,  the students ran behind Thirteen. Not really heroic hiding and all, anyhow a big purple fog or well the portal trapped them in it. The next that happens is that Tenya runs off trying to get help while Thirteen is on the ground half dead. I walk over to them seeing, Thirteen was dying. 

Villains started to come up the stairs, how annoying. I then use my ability to make a metal pole that could cause a concussion. Villain number 1 ran up to me using his quirk which I can assume is making bullets come out of his arm, he tries to shoot me but I dodged as my "hero suit" is bullet proof. I'm thankful that we were forced to practice fighting in the agency. I then angled the pole so that he wouldn't be able to reproduce for the rest of his life.  After hitting him in the area he would reproduce he rolled to the ground in pain. Villain number 2 then transformed to that of a spider before turning into a monkey, punching me in the face. 

The punch was hard, making my nose bleed. I ended up pushing villains off the stair case, and those managed to get above would never be able to reproduce, or get hit in the stomach if they were a female. They kept coming up like annoying mosquitoes, all I had to do is slap them hard enough so that they wouldn't come back up.

( Sad news, my eye got infected somehow so uh... fun. Anyhow I really should pick up the pace with updating huh? I have an idea, how about I do a QNA! In a couple of chapters I'll update with an extra chapter or add on that is a QNA, so comment all the questions that you have for me! :D)).

 Oh right, is it fine if I call you guys a panda? I know it might sound strange but I have a reason why, I know this might sound a little raciest(hopefully not). First of all a panda's fur is both black and white and um humans have a range in skin color(I'm scared that someone is going to report me saying stuff like: This author is raciest.). The second reason is that panda's come from Asia, meaning um those who are Asian is also shown. Truth to be told this A/N is scaring me as I've seen people's content being reported for being raciest even though their content nor their account didn't have anything raciest on it. Well all I can so now is pray that I won't get reported for a nickname I want to give to u guys.... Just note that if you guys don't like the nickname let me know so that way I can change it to a recommendation as I want to reuse this nickname for my upcoming works.

I.A 〒▽〒 )