Chapter 4

( I couldn't find a image where Ranpo is wearing UA's uniform so have a cute pic of Ranpo instead ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ sad news though I had to take out Tokoyami cause i wanted a even classroom ya know? Sorry if you like Tokoyami(>人<;) )

A smile was on my face when i received a letter. It wasn't just any letter it was the letter from UA, I knew I passed after all I'm the worlds greatest detective. I ended up having to send my sizes for my new uniform.

In the morning i ended up with a broken alarm clock and 14 hours of sleep. The UA uniform looked tacky but some how looked nice on me? I putted my hat on while leaving my some how still clean temporary home.

When I arrived at UA, the building were just as confusing as a train station. After spending a unholy amount of time I finally found room 1A. The doors were tall, like double the height of me. I opened the door to see the strict blue head talking to both a brunette and the green head that was muttering at the stadium. When I arrived there were some eyes that went towards me startled by me opening the door. While walking to a seat I heard comments like;

" What the heck is his skin routine?"

" If it wasn't for the fact that he's wearing the male uniform i would've thought he was a woman."

" Isn't he the one who was eating chips loudly at the stadium?"

" How is he walking with his eye's closed?"

A small smile was on my face when I claimed a seat right in front of a peppermint haired boy. When I sat down, a yellow caterpillar like thing stood up from behind the podium. 

" This is the hero course. Go somewhere else if you're here to make friends"

Aizawa's monotone statement scared the rest of the students making them rush to there seats. 

" It took you guys eight seconds to be quiet, time is limited. You kids are not rational enough."

Damn he counted...

" I am Aizawa Shota(why do i feel like i messed up his name in the last chapter...) and i'm going to be you're home room teacher. Now go put these on and meet me at the training grounds."

Some of the class groans others getting up at after Aizawa putted a huge box of training clothes onto the podium. After getting my size I followed the rest of the boys afraid of getting lost again. When I got to the boys changing room I quickly claimed both a locker and a area to change.

After we finished changing we went to the training grounds to see Aizawa waiting with the girls from our class.

" Today you're partaking in a quirk apprehension test."

The brunette from earlier raised her hand calling out: " But what about orientation? And the guidance counselor meeting?"

" If you want to be heroes you, you don't have time for frilly niceties. You all understand the schools reputation for freedom on campus?" He looked over his students. " Well that freedom is also goes for us teachers, too."

The class looked at each other confused, it was painstakingly obvious what he meant making Ranpo sad, after all it's still early in the morning.

" Softball pitch, standing long jump, fifty-meter dash, endurance running, grip strength test, sustained side jumps, upper body exercise, seated toe touch. These are all activities you know from middle school, naturally. Physical tests where your you were barred from using your quirks. The country still hasn't gotten around to standardizing those types of records. That's on the Ministry of Education. They're still trying to pretend that everything is equal." He then turned to the blond with spikey hair. " Bakugo, how far did you could you pitch a softball in middle school?"

" Sixty-seven meters."

sixty-seven meters... damn he's strong.

Aizawa waved his hand telling him to get over to stand right beside him. Once he did he gave him a ball and commanded him to:

" Try using your quirk this time. Anything works just as long as you don't leave the circle. Don't hold back." 

A grin was plastered onto Bakugo's face, he walked up into the circle bringing his hand up. Taking a step forward and lifted his hand up explosions coming out of his hand as he screamed: 

"DIE!" 

His quirk most likely lets him make explosions but, how? Well the answer is simple, NITROGLYCERIN.  It's a liquid used to make explosions, and I noticed he was sweating a lot too meaning; his sweat turns into or is nitroglycerin. Which somehow ignites and it makes a lot of explosions. It's a powerful quirk but the damages would be quite bad, meaning he needs to control how much sweat he uses on his opponent or else worse case possible everyone near by dies. Even him

*BEEP* The devise in Aizawa's hands showed how far  he threw the ball which was: 

"705.2 meters!"

The class all excitedly chattered about the score encouraged by being able to use there quirks. 

" This is going to be a piece of cake!"

" We really get to use our quirks? This will be fun!"

Aizawa's demeanor changed in a flash, with a dark gloomy aura surrounding him.

" Fun? Naturel disasters, assaults. robberies, does that seem like fun to you?"

The class stopped talking in a blink of an eye. 

" Sense you think hero work will be fun and games, the one with the lowest score at the end would end up expelled."

Murmurs of disbelief was being brought around, but Ranpo could tell he ment what he said unless he changed his mind later on. Well if this was true then thank god, cause one less person to investigate. 

( Hi people!!! I got my sleep, thankfully(no calls from work to disturb me! :D). So I've decided to give you guys a treat, yes I wrote a 900+ chapter in one day(well during my breaks)! To tell the truth I don't know how to describe Ranpo's ability, it's OP but it also has it's set of setbacks you'll see in the future. ARRGH my brain is still dead from the lack of sleep but hey life's life? For those who are wondering, hey why are you writing in English and not your home language, it's because English is my second language and I want to get better at it! So take care of me and tell be all my mistakes! 

 ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ) Love -I.A)