Chapter 6

( AH MY HEART! Cat Ranpo is just too wholesome for me...)

We all went back to class well almost all of us. Anyhow when we got back it was English, we ended up meeting our English teacher Present Mic. I ended up dazing away staring at the ceiling like it was more interesting than the lesson itself because I knew English(Yes he knows English. Why? Well I'm making it like that because there's a English dub for BSD, i'm just going to give a reason why he knows)

" Ranpo, is the ceiling more interesting than what I'm teaching?"(i'm going to use italics to indicate English for this convocation)

"Maybe?"

I replied with a cocky grin plastered onto my face, I mean while I'm here I should get good marks. 

 Oh it seems that you know some English? Then can you tell me one of the problems with this paragraph?"

" The I needs to be capitalized, add a period between villains and therefore. Comma between love, hate and killing. And add the word kill between the and count."

" Woah slow down there! I said give me one not do it all! Well I guess we'll have to use a different paragraph to correct."

I then acted like I was in a daze, what I was actually doing was staring at my classmates looking around to see if anything was suspicious. At least half of the class is either doodling or taking notes while the other half is in a daze. 

When lunch came everyone in class ran to the cafeteria, hungry from the morning. I decided to stick with my "friend" group that's now called; The Bakugo Squad. It made me cringe at first but I forced myself to like it, I mean do teens like to make cringe names? We got our lunch sitting at a table.

" Holy this is so good!"

" Yup, I heard the pro hero Lunch Rush is here so we're practically eating a 5 star meal!"

" Wait then doesn't that mean it should be expensive?"

" Eh, but it should be fine after all we're heroes in training!"

" But Sero that isn't really manly."

" Oh Krishima, do you really want to miss out on a good meal?"

" OI OI, WHY DON'T YOU EXTRAS JUST SHUTUP AND LET ME EAT HUH?!"

I watch as the group laughs with each other. Hmm poor them little do they know I'm not going to be a hero. I laugh with them opening my eyes a little bit to see if any of them were suspicious, I have to stop doing that oh well you know what they say habits die hard.

" Wa Ranpo, you're eyes looks like a pretty shade of green!"

Mina pointed at me making everyone in the group except Bakugo who groaned to look at me, all disappointed to not see my eyes as I closed them already. 

" Aw man couldn't you at least kept your eyes open?"

" You know Ranpo you should keep your eyes open from time to time, you look pretty by yourself but with your green eyes? Like give me your skin routine?"

A smirk appeared onto my face as they complemented me, I mean it felt good? Mina was giving me complements left and right about my skin routine which I kept replying with: " Genetics." 

" You know I had this question for some time but how do you see with your eyes clo-"

" CAN'T YOU GUYS SHUTUP FOR ONCE? I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE!!!"

The smirk that was on my face just grew as Bakugo seems to be annoyed that I was getting "his" attention how funny. Ah I think I've been sticking with Dazai for too long. I then took a lot of snacks from my pocket and started eating them, catching Kaminari trying to steal one before the bell rang saving him for now. Sadly no one in this group is the traitor, meaning I won't be able to go home just yet ugh I miss them a little too much.

( Hey people! I've been wondering what should I call you guys? I mean I can't keep calling you guys people forever right? So give me some names and in a couple of updates later I'll pick one! I might have to slow down on updating too due to the fact that I got a new project at work. But I'll still try to post at least once a week ᕦ(òwóˇ)ᕤ! I know you might have been expecting me to show Ranpo meeting Allmight but that's for a couple chapters later as I want to show some memories of Ranpo so see you guys next time! 

- from I.A

(P.S thankyou to everyone who is reading my fanfiction, I really just wrote this book because there wasn't much ranpoxmha and due to the fact that I want to get better in English(which you most likely know if you read the A/N). So I'm really happy that people are actually liking my book even though it might not make sense in some parts so I'll say this again thank you, and I'll try my best to give you guys a good story!)