Chapter 5

(You know sometimes I don't know how i should start off a chapter and on others i do, it's like a random lottery ticket just that it isn't a lottery ticket just my brain being empty. Ranpo's so cute ASDFGHJKL! CHIBI RANPO IS SO UDHAIDEUHIAHS. Oh and sorry if some of the tags for the story doesn't make sense for you. I plan to make some skits/side stories in the future. Well I hope you like this chapter see you at the end of it! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o)

First up was the fifty meter dash, I noticed when we started was that most of the students were slow, the fastest person being Tenya Ida. How do I know his name? Well thanks to the robot that was saying everybody's time, name, and quirk. When it was my turn I walked to the other side, don't get me wrong but I don't want to be smelling like sweat for the rest of the day. I ended up with the time of 27.23.

" Hey aren't you being a little too cocky?"

A girl that screamed the color pink said that to me when I finished my part of the exams.

" Ah right, hi! The name is Mina Ashido! You can call me Ashido! Right do you want to get expelled that badly?"

" hi and nope, I just don't want to be sweaty, first thing in the morning, Oh and my name is Ranpo Edogawa."

" True.. ugh I'm already filled with sweat from running...."

Ashido then slumped to her knees fake crying.

" Why is the world so cruel? I shouldn't have said anything about this being fun."

If you could read the room you could tell that Ashido was having a life crises with three other dudes. 

" Next is, the grip test."

When we got to the tables with boxes and devises inside them the three boys introduced themselves to me.

" 540 KILOS!!! ARE YOU A GORILLA?! NO, YOU'RE MORE OF A OCTIPUS!"

The boy named Hanata Sero was screaming, impressed by Mezo Shoji. While the grape boy Minoru Mineta was eyeing the girls, disgusting.  Just pressing it down without my ability was 42.89 kilos, not bad. I then used my ability to improve my strength giving me 85.91 kilos. I went to Mr.Aizawa telling him what I got making him write it down.

The next thing we did was standing long jump. Most of the class got into the sand pit, those who didn't went over it. It seems some of my classmates are using their quirks in unique ways. Yuga Aoyama used his laser to shoot himself as far as possible making others follow along. When it was my turn I jumped into the sand pit, making it around the halfway point.

During the side jumps Mineta was using his quirk, which seemed to be balls coming out of his head to go back and forth. I'm still questioning why he's in UA, I mean he could've jammed the robots but is his quirk useful? No, plus they should've made us fight against heroes. After all it's unfair to those with a mental like quirk. I ended up doing a couple of side jumps about 10-20, I mean how could I focus when there's a pervert right in front of me? He was muttering about the girls a little too much it became disturbing. 

The last thing was the ball throw, sense Bakugo threw the ball earlier he didn't need to do it again. I went into a daze until a girl who's name is Ochaco Uraraka threw the ball giving her a infinite sign, it seems that her quirk allows her to make stuff float but she'll get motion sickness if she uses to much huh sounds a lot like Chuya's ability. 

" Ranpo, catch."

Aizawa threw me a ball and instructed me to stay in the square, white platform when it was my turn.  I then made a metal baseball bat and threw the ball into the air. I timed the ball perfectly hitting a homerun, I ended up with a score of 257.08.

After some time the green head from earlier, that was 100% last place got up to throw the ball. The first time he threw it he got 64 meters, due to the fact that Aizawa stopped his quirk. Wait does that mean he can erase my ability? Anyhow how come he gets to throw the ball twice and we can only do it once huh? Now that's what I call bias.

 He managed to control his quirk putting it all into one of his fingers giving him 705.3 meters higher than Bakugo by 0.1. Making Bakugo angry, he then started screaming about how the green head doesn't have a quirk and was questioning him if he was hiding it how suspicious. Anyhow due to this petty one sided fight that almost happened it was revealed that Aizawa sensei(he's calling him that because he's now his teacher) was a under ground hero. Anyhow I'm pretty sure Aizawa see's hope in the green head so no ones going to be expelled.

The scores were revealed to show me in 17th place, and Aizawa revealed the explosion part was a lie so that was we could use our quirk to the fullest. The girl named Momo was saying it was obvious that he wouldn't expel anyone, I was about to correct her but held it in. I wouldn't want to attract unknown attention to myself not yet, so I went into a pouting like state saying stuff like;

" Why didn't you tell us?"

" MOMO YOU TRAITOR!"

" I really thought that one of us was going to go!"

And a lot of other things with Mina, Kaminari, and Sero. 

___

( I really need to find time to write, the only times I've been writing was my (lunch)breaks, when I arrive home, and on the weekends which isn't a lot of time if you do tons of overtime(fun fact: I sometimes stay overnight at my work place)! I also realized that I've mainly been updating like every Monday, Wednesday or later. If you want you can skip the A/N this time if you even read it cause I'm going to do some ranting. I HATE it when my manager keeps giving me his work! Like can't he see that I'm clearly working on some big projects? Like whenever I say no or sorry but i can't he'll just say stuff like; oh but your the only one who can help me! Does he think I wouldn't fall for that bull crap? Sometimes i just want to strangle him to death like ARG who does he think he is? Sadly I can't even do anything cause he's my boss! Recently I was doing a project with him and he ended up taking all my credit even though I did like 99% of the work. Plus he keeps trying to flirt with the newcomers even though he has a wife already like go to hell! I want to quit but I can't cause if i do i won't be able to live a steady life with already being broke. The only reason why he's making me do all his work is because i said no to fucking with him! He's the worst. Sorry I had to end my note with some ranting, i'm a loner in real life and i just had to let it out. Don't worry if you are cause i plan on quitting soon(i mean my job of course)! So have a good day/night/evening to you all! 

-From I.A ヾ(≧▽≦*)o)