5) The Distance

(skip to two days later)

It's finally the weekend but Pedri is gone for the next couple of days visiting his family for his mothers birthday. I should've gone but I didn't feel too well this morning when he left so I decided to stay. I have so much to do today, I am getting lunch with Sira, and then going shopping for a while. And lastly we are going out clubbing tonight with Ferran and some of his friends. Pedri knows of course. I am going to try to stay away from Gavi for the next couple of days because he is just so tempting, almost so tempting I am starting to be okay with it.
-doorbell rings-
"hey Y/N! how have you been?"
"Good, i just didn't feel great this morning so I am missing out on the trip"
"You sure that's the only reason you didn't go?"
"Shut up Sira."
"Sorry, sorry"
"It's fine let's go to lunch"
When we got to the restaurant I took my seat and ordered my favorite food. I posted a pic on instagram, but I forgot Pedri could see it.

———————new dm from pedri———————-you feeling better?—yea! I decided to go out with Sira since I feel better-oh okay have fun Babe—Love you!

-you feeling better?
—yea! I decided to go out with Sira since I feel better
-oh okay have fun Babe
—Love you!

Okay so maybe I lied about the whole Pedri knowing thing and about the whole being sick thing, I just really didn't feel like going. When we finished lunch we went straight to zara and spent $300 each. I even got a new dress for tonight. It is tight and black and has sparkles. When we got home from shopping we started to get ready for the club.

When we finished getting ready, we pregamed at Sira's and all got in the car to drive over to our favorite club "Club Barcelona" It's pretty famous but people don't usually recognize us because they are all famous too

When we finished getting ready, we pregamed at Sira's and all got in the car to drive over to our favorite club "Club Barcelona" It's pretty famous but people don't usually recognize us because they are all famous too. One thing about me is that I love clubbing, Pedri on the other hand he doesn't. When he is in Barcelona he is more of a home body and prefers to stay in than to hang out with my friends and I. I notice Gavi is online so I decide to post something a bit more interesting to see if he would say anything.
"Sira come dance with me!"
"Ok coming!!"

I get a random girl to take this picture of us and post it on my story

I get a random girl to take this picture of us and post it on my story. Sira and I dance for a while and get a little tipsy. Before we know it it's already 5am and the club is going to close at 7. I go over to check my phone and see something off.

Notifications
—————————————————————————

(Instagram) Pedri: My gorgeous girl

(Instagram) Gavi: That club is near my place, come over, I wouldn't want you walking home all alone at this time?

I click on Gavi's text, completely ignoring Pedri's and reply

"I'm on my way."