11) Jelous much

I wake up in the morning with many texts from Pedri. When I see who's bed I fell asleep in, in the same clothes that I was wearing the night before I jump up.
"Shit! What the hell Y/N"
"Sorry I fell asleep here. I should go before she wakes up"
He grabs my hips and pulls me close to him and kisses my forehead.
"Let me get the door."
I walk out of that apartment like I just got married. The happiest I have ever been.
I get home and Pedri is sitting on the couch waiting for me. I would've thought he would be furious, but Pedri never gets mad. He looks happy. Happy to see me of course. We get ready and head to our favorite cafe to get some food.

 We get ready and head to our favorite cafe to get some food

(posted on instagram stories)

"so, are u going to tell me where you where last night." he says
"I fell asleep next to Clara in the guest bed."
"Oh well i'm glad you fell asleep at Gavi's and not one of the random guys Clara gets with that would have tried anything with you"
"yea he was very nice and didn't want me to drive home alone at that time..."

(posted on instagram stories)

Barcelona is so pretty. It is the best city in the world, there is no where better. No where better to find love. No where better to party. But most of all, no where better to walk around. Every time Pedri and I step foot outside everyone wants a picture. We are usually escorted by security if it's very crowded we only go out at times and places where there are not many people. We walk almost every day and it's amazing every time. We just walk holding hands and not caring about anything else in the world. When we go on these walks we seem like a normal couple but who would have been able to tell how I really feel.

————————— 3 days later —————————-

It's been three days since I last saw Gavi. I have been so stressed planning out Clara's birthday party that I just have not had time... Sira and I are planning her a suprise party in my families beach house. It should be fun, we are going to invite the whole team and some of our other friends. The party is tomorrow night and I swear I have not been anywhere else other than Pedris and the beach house in the past three days. I don't want to say it but I miss Gavi. A couple of our friends are going to hangout at Gavi's tonight and Pedri and I are supposed to go. I can tell that he is trying really hard to make me jelous because the theme of the party is "couples game night"... But i'm sure he didn't even realize that means that Pedri and I are going together and not him and I. Pedri and I are going to match outfits and hopefully win all the games because I hate to loose. It is currently 7pm and Pedri and I are ready to leave the house. When I get out of the bedroom Pedri just looks at me and into my eyes.
"You look absolutely perfect."
I just look into his eyes and smile. I cant say anything because i know I wouldn't mean it.

— your fav couple is on their way!!(sent on group chat)

(sent on group chat)

We leave the house and get in the car. As we are arriving closer and closer to the penthouse I just can't stop sweating.
"Is it hot in here?" I say nervously
"No babe it's actually pretty cold, are you feeling okay?"
"Yea of course... I'm doing great!"
I am not doing great though. I cant stop thinking about the horrible thing that I did in the apartment a few days ago. And now I have to see the person that I love so much I even let make me that crazy. I take a deep breath as Pedri knocks on the door.
"heyy Gavi!!!"
"whats up Pedri!? How's it going?"
"great!! I brought some wine, for the rest of us of course. Your our little baby on the team we can't have you drinking!!" Pedri says laughing
It's some sort of joke they all have with him cause he's the youngest on the team but he's mature for his age.
As I walk through the doorway Gavi lays his hand on my back and says
"Your butt looks good in that dress"
Never mind on the mature thing... I exhale loudly and try not to say anything as it would make Pedri suspicious.
"The first game we are playing is Pool, the pool table is over there by the movie room. No one is here yet except for Clara but she hasn't gotten ready yet" Said Gavi pointing towards the table
"Thanks Gavi" I said as I grabbed Pedri's hand.

(posted on instagram story with caption)

Clara is gorgeous even when wearing her pijamas she still looks like a model. We create a sort of tournament bracket to sort out the different games and stages. After a while every one is here and it's finally time Pedri and I play Clara and Gavi. I am not going to loose. Especially not to him. The game starts off good until Gavi starts trying to make me jelous by putting his arms around a Clara trying to show her how to play. He constantly looks up at me to see a reaction. I need to get back at him for this, so I grab Pedri's hand and start dancing with him as Gavi shows Clara how to "position her hips". It starts to become a competition and Clara and Pedri are starting to get a bit uncomfortable. It gets so bad that we completely stop playing and just kiss our partners looking at each other constantly to see the next move.
"Y/N what the hell are you doing" Says Pedri gently pushing me away.
"I'm sorry"
Pedri grabs my hand and tosses the pool stick to Ferran and Sira for them to take our place. We walk to the kitchen and Pedri stops me before I could even say anything.
"Why are you acting so weird. What was that just now?"
"I'm sorry Pedri. I just got a bit carried away."
"Look I don't know what is going on with you lately but I just want to have fun tonight so I am fine with waiting until after Claras party to talk about it. I love you Y/N, but you need to tell my what's going on. I just want to help you."
I run my fingers through his hair and get really close
"your my angel, you know that Pedri?"
"As long as i'm still your angel by the end of the night, i'll be your angel for ever" he says removing my hands from his neck and walking back to the other room. I can feel Gavi's intense glare from across the room. God he looks so good in that suit.