7.5) Text = ignored

After the gifts we all went home to get some rest. I really needed to process what I had just seen. I am not usually the jealous type but god seeing him kiss my best friend, like seriously? I am also not usually the impulsive type but tonight I feel like I should be.

————————-New Text to Gavi———————-

Gavi, why did you kiss my bestfriend? —
You know how I feel about you. I just
need time to figure it out. You are a
                horrible person for doing this to her,
               pretending to be interested in her just
               to get back at me. That's fucked up. I
               hope you realize what you have just
                                                                 done.

Right as I sent the text I shut off my phone and placed it on my bedside table. I don't want anything to do with him right now. I lay on the bed and just try to close my eyes.
"are u not going to get out of that dress?" Said Pedri as he hung his coat on the hanger behind our bedroom door.
"depends, can you help me?"
I sat up and let him unzip the back. He grabs my waist and turned me around so that I would be facing him. He kisses me and I just stay in his arms for a while. I put on my pajamas and we try to go to sleep.

————————The next morning————————

Tomorrow is game day. I have to watch my sister during the whole game because my mom is out of town and the babysitter is sick. My little sister Eva, is gorgeous. She is only 4 but she is one of the sweetest smartest girls I have ever met. Her and Pedri have the cutest relationship. I took these pictures of them last time we took her out for lunch.

She loves him so much, it's adorable

She loves him so much, it's adorable. Pedri is very good with kids, which I like. I love when Eva comes to the games because she is always the boys biggest fan in the stadium.

—————————-The next day-—————————

I wake up next to Pedri, he looks so peaceful sleeping next to me. His hand is holding my waist and his face is inches away from mine. My leg is on top of his body and we are so close any move that I make would disrupt his peacefulness and wake him up. I tried to move out of the bed but I ended up waking him up to. It's 6:00am and pedri has to be at Camp Nou by 1:00pm because their game is at 9:00pm and they have practice and a bunch of stuff to do beforehand. I try to ignore my phone and just walk to the kitchen to make us some coffee and food. Eva was going to be dropped off at our house by 7:00 because my dad has so much to do he needs me to take care of her all day. I bring Pedri his coffee and we sit in bed together watching tiktoks.

(posted on instagram story)

The doorbell rings and I jump up from the bed to go get Eva. Eva loves coming over here because we always treat her very well, like a princess. She looked so adorable in her pink outfit. So cute I just had to send a picture to my mom!

————————Messages to Mom————————

           We miss you!! Eva wants to call you later —                                                               at the game!

                                                               at the game!

My mom almost never answers me when I text her, she's always so busy. Eva and I play games and bake cookies while Pedri gets ready for his morning muscular therapy with the rest of the team. I hear him on the phone talking to Gavi. He's coming to pick him up soon. I cant even look at him in the face after what he did. But where am I supposed to go, i'm mean he is coming to my house so there's no where I can hide. A couple minutes pass and there's the ring at the doorbell.
"we are going to hang out here for a bit, if that's okay with you?"Said Pedri innocently
"yea of course..."
He walks in and waves at me, he looks happy at first but when I don't wave back and take Eva to the other room his smile fades. I hate to see him sad but, i don't think I can forgive him just yet. He's going to have to earn it.