9) Clara

On the way to the bar we drop Eva off at my dads. She always hates having to go home, because every time she is with us she gets so much attention not only from me but also from Pedri. My little brother does not live at home, he is only 13 but he lives in La Masia where they train him to be a future FCB star... Which is more of my dads dream for him than his own. My brother also loves Pedri and is one of his biggest fans so when he found out that his sister was dating him he literally started crying tears of joy. We finally arrive at the bar. When we walk into the bar I see Gavi. He is standing outside of the bathroom with a bag. This bar is so nice, one of Barcelonas best for sure. The worst part is that I don't think i'm even talking about the bar at this point, there's something else or maybe someone else that looks even better. It's been such a long day. Pedri comes up to me and offers to take my purse to the back room with all the coats and purses but since that room is close to the bathroom I decided to take it myself. I didn't want Pedri to see him with the bag as he would probably recognize it's my bra if he saw it. As I step closer I see Gavi signaling me to go over to him.
"hey, Y/N" Gavi said
"hey."
"i'm not going to lie you look really good tonight"
"I don't want to hear that. You are with Clara. You even gave her your jersey to wear at the game"
In reality I love hearing that,  when he calls me pretty it feels like i'm the luckiest girl in the world. I just know we are meant to be. I cant stop thinking about him but Clara starts walking over.
"Hey guys, what's going on over here." Says Clara as she walks closer
"Hey Clara" Says Gavi as she kisses his cheek
"Hey babe!"
"I'm going to go find Pedri, I'll see you guys later." I grab the bag and walk away.
Pedri and I sit together and order some drinks before getting joined by the girls and some of their boyfriends. We are having a great time,

 We are having a great time,

(posted by Y/N on instagram)

I keep looking over at Clara and Gavi and I see that Clara is on her 5th drink. She looks like she's getting really drunk. The night is going by so fast and it's already 3am. As a group we usually stay out a lot later but, I think the boys are too tiered to stay out any longer. Especially Pedri I mean two goals and an assist, he definitely needs his rest.
"Pedri look at Clara... she looks awful. She is so drunk I think it'll take all of us to get her home." I said hoping he would help me
"I know, I think we could do it in two but i'm super tiered so is there any way Gavi can help you?"
"Can you ask him for me?"
"yes of course Y/N anything for you" Said Pedri moving my hair behind my ear
After Pedri asks him and Gavi comes up to me with Clara hanging with her arm around his neck.
"Let's get her in the car." I said trying to end the awkward silence
We sit her in the car and I get in the passenger seat. The way Gavi drives is so hot.

(sent to Pedri with caption "we are in the car i'll text you when I am on my way home!"

One hand on the wheel the other on his thigh . I wish it was on my thigh... The drive is oddly awkward as we don't want to say anything in case Clara is awake. I try to break the silence by asking him a question.
"what does the B stand for on you keys?" I say in a tone that implies I am assuming it's a symbolic and sentimental thing.
"Barcelona, you idiot. Pedri has one too" he says laughing at me
It felt so good to see him laugh, I can't believe I hadn't noticed it on Pedris keys, but I did on Gavi's.
We drive all the way to his apartment and he picks her up from the backseat letting her hang on his shoulder, we take her up and sit her on the guest bed. Gavi puts a blanket on her and she opens her eyes, smiles, and says
"I'm so lucky to have you guys."
Gavi shuts off the lights in the room and Clara falls asleep immediately. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the room.
"Look. I know your mad." he says, still holding my hand.
"No i'm not, i'm just hurt. And trust me, I know that I sound like a hypocrite saying you can't be around other girls when I am literally publicly dating Pedri but it just hurts."