Awaken

DISCLAIME: I don't own Gravity Falls.

When all the color was back she touched her collar just to see if it all real. Yep. It was all real. 

What did I do? Mabel thought. 

"Mabel..." Mabel snapped out of her thoughts and looked down at the bed to see Dipper awake with sleepy eyes.

"DIPPER!!!" she yelled in joy and tackled her twin in bed with a hug. 

"Mabel....can't....breath..." Dipper choked out.

"Sorry." Mabel immediately let go.

"What's the commotion?" Grunkle Stan yelled while he walked up stairs. His eyes literally looked they were about to pop out when he saw Dipper. He ran up to Dipper and hugged him tighter than Mabel did.

"But how?" Grunkle Stan said as he released Dipper. 

"I don't know. I guess it is a miracle." Mabel lied. She hated lying to her family.

"A miracle indeed. I wonder why he would leave him alone."

*But he didn't. He just let him go because of me.* She thought. 

"Mabel, what's wrong? You look concerned." Dipper asked.

"Nothing." Mabel shook her head. "I'm just glad your awake. Oh! Grunkle Stan can everyone go to sleep now Dipper slept and woke up? Maybe he only a slept that long because the ball hit him hard in the head." She said knowing it was not true.

"........I guess so....." Grunkle Stan rubbed his chin.

"Umm... Goes that mean Wendy get to come back?" Dipper ask nervously.

"Kid, you been asleep for a while. I think you relax a little. It is still late so Mabel you can sleep if you want." And with that Grunkle Stan left.

LATER

Dipper some how fell back asleep, Mabel was a little scared to. She keep going over what happened. After about an hour sleep finally won.

~i rushed when I typed this so...ya. Comment below plz~