What are you doing?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls.

Note: So I didn't what the romance to start early and planned for it to slowly develop over time. So enjoy this really little tiny crum of it.

Mabel started to walk towards the boy but after two steps her feet stopped moving.

'What do you think your doing?' a voice echoed in her head.

'What do what Bill?' Mabel sighed out loud.

'Answer my question.'

'I was going to talk to that boy.' She answered immediately. She turned away from the boy and started to walk toward the mall exit again.

'I don't want you to talk to him.'

'Why not?'

'I don't want you to.'

Mabel gave a little aggravated scream causing some people in mall to look at her. She lowered her head and quickly walked out of the mall.

'I hate you Bill.'

'I know. It's a shame though.'

'Shame?' A response never came.

-Time skip-

"Hey, Mabel." Dipper waved at her from the living room when she entered the house. She just looked at him at then went to their room.

"What is her problem?" She heard Grunkle Stan say. When she got into the room she threw her shopping bag to the ground and threw herself face down on her bed. She grabbed her pillow and screamed into it.

~The party I went to was a paintball party. I hide behind stuff and repeatedly say "Don't kill me. I surrender." Ya...... Umm so I wasn't originally going to add human Bill Cipher even though the cover has human Bill. I'm going to leave it up to you guys. Should I add Bill Cipher in human form? Also the stuff like '~~~'means they're talking in Mabel's mind.~