Jealous 2

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls.

"Yes it was stupid to say. I would never be jealous over some stupid sack of meat." Bill said after he stopped laughing. "As for why you should care. Do you want to put somebody else in danger? Another person you have to lie to." Mabel just stood still in shock.

"Shooting Star?" Bill said after Mabel won't move for a while.

"Huh? Oh. Sorry, Bill. I didn't think about that...." Mabel finally moved.

"Shooting Star what made you say I was jealous?" Bill tried to change to subject because she looked like she was to cry and he didn't want to deal with that.

"I don't know. It just popped out." She said.

What would my friends at school think of me if the knew I am talking with a triangle? Mabel thought to herself then started to laugh at the thought.

"I don't see how that is funny." Bill stated and Mabel just stared at him."I can read your mind, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. It funny because it is hard to take you seriously sometimes. My friends would think I'm crazy or something if the knew about you."

"Why is it hard to take me seriously?"

"You are a yellow triangle with arms and legs. You talk without a noticeable mouth. On top of that you wear a floating hat and have cane. You're a walking talking illuminati." Mabel listed.

Bill laughed,"You think this is my only form? That's hilarious!" Bill snapped his fingers and all of sudden there was a boy standing in his place.