Love is Cliche (4k reads Special?)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls

NOTE: OMG 4K reads!!!! *fangirl squeal* Thank you everyone for reading. Special thanks to @WhenFanGirlsFly for giving me an idea that helped me think of this. Also umm if your looking for a chapter full of Mabill this isn't your chapter. It was going to but then ummm yeah... enjoy???

Once the man tied down the girl in the sweater. He laid down waiting for the guy who hired to come. He would probably get less money for hitting the girl but he just wanted to get this job over with. He decided it wouldn't hurt to take a nap.

~~~~~

Bill traveled into the guy's mind. It was pretty mind messed up, the guy's mind. Most of the guy's memories were filled with blood and disturbing images. Bill sighed at the sight of all these memories. Humans were so fragile. It wouldn't take much to break this guy's mind. All it take is finding and destroying the one memory that is keeping this guy sane. It wasn't hard to find at all. All of his memories are in one hall and at the very end there was two doors. One was white and the other was gray. Bill took a guess and opened the white door. The memory was fuzzy but he could make it out. It was a young couple sitting on the sand at the beach. It was the guy and a girl. The sun was setting, making the sky a faded orange. The sight made Bill want to throw up. Love is cliche and Bill believed that with all his heart. He left the memory to check out the gray one beside it be he destroyed it. The gray memory was something that proved that love was cliche to Bill. It was the guy stabbing the girl he was with in the last memory to death. He was doing a very messy job it Bill noted. Why was killing the girl that he looked like he loved before? He was doing it for money. Love never is as perfect as people want to believe. People who believe love is perfect are fools. Especially those who believe love at first sight or believe they love someone after just meeting them. They're all fools. Bill left the gray faced the white. He placed his the white door. The whole door went into flames and the whole hall started to tremble. Bill started to laugh as the mind started to shatter.

~~~~~~~

Does it matter that Bill went over the top to punishment the man who hurt his slave? To Bill it doesn't. It was justice to him. What mattered to Bill is that he didn't know why he felt like justice was needed. Shooting Star would have been fine so why did he do it? Why???

~~~Umm yeah. There you go. A special chapter that tells how Mabel's attacker was taken care of. Not really romantic but... yeah. Also that love is cliche thing is something I personally believe but that's why I love it. Does that make sense? No? Whatever...umm. Have a nice day!~~~