Locked In

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls.

Mabel woke up in a almost empty room. The walls were a plain gray and there was no windows. The only items in the small room was a bed, a wooden table with two chairs, drawers with her clothes in them and surprisingly her karaoke machine. She went to the door to open it but it was locked and there was no way to unlock it from the inside.

There was a note on the bed. Mabel read it.

Dear Mabel,

Sorry for this but I believe it is for your own good. The door is locked so you can't get out. I'll check on you later to bring you dinner and to ask you questions. I want to know about the collar you're wearing and why did you let Bill possess you. The whole room you where burned down and your Uncle Ford is severely burnt. They don't know if he is going to be alright. Oh and Dipper wanted me to put something in there for you to do so the karaoke machine in there. I'm probably going to regret later.

Sincerely,

Grunkle Stan

Mabel only focus on one part of the short note. Uncle Ford. Bill said nobody would get hurt. She was fool to believe him even a little bit.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Mabel was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. When a certain human illuminati demon appeared she wasn't very happy.

"Shooting Star..." Bill started but was cut off by Mabel.

"Please go away." She looked away from him.

"No. Look it's not my fault he got hurt. He could've left the room in time but he foolishly tried to save some of the books in the room."

"But... Why should I believe you?"

"Why would I lie? There is not point in that. I won't let you tell someone if you tried."

Mabel was about reply but then she realized something. Bill was in front of her but everything around them still had color.

"Bill, how?" She looked up at Bill.

"Oh. I'm here but not. Think of it like having an imaginary friend that's not imaginary. Don't try to over think it."

"Umm......okay." Mabel was confused but tried not to over think it as he said.

"I guess it is my fault that you're stuck in though. I should have saw that the job couldn't have been done without being seen at that time. I'm sorry." Mabel was really surprised at those last two words. Bill was the last person she would have thought to say those words. "Whoa, Shooting Star no need to so surprised, but don't expect me to say that ever again." Mabel wanted to be mad again, but she couldn't.

"So... since you're here and I can't really do anything want to do something?" Mabel gave a cheerful smile.

"...Why not? What do you ......karaoke? Okay." Bill shrugged.

"You can choose the song." She said while turning the machine on.

~~I see you commenting a period joke about Mabel's quick mood change. Don't be that person. For the song I was thinking on doing When Can I See You Again by Owl City but if u have a better idea plz tell me. Also I start a book called Billdip vs Mabill Songfic. If you're interested plz go and request a song there. One last thing. Have any of you ever had an imaginary friend? Have a nice day!~~