Ending, Sort Of

DISCLAIMER: I don't own gravity falls obviously.
Author's Note: Well. I feel guilty. I haven't finished this story. I don't really write much anymore. I don't think I can formally finish this fanfic. Take this as what I planned to happen at the end. It's just notes of what I planned to happen. This is so you just know the ending. Maybe I'll formally write it out later but for now take this as a huge I'm sorry. Thank you everyone who has read this it truly means a lot to me.

HERE IS THE NOTES I TOOK FOR WHAT I WANTED THE ENDING TO BE.

•Bill would release Mabel from being a slave. Caressing her cheek as he took the collar off. Tears in Mabel eyes but not speak a word to him.

•Bill ended up hurting Waddles. He didn't kill him. Just gave him a small burn mark with no serious or permanent damage.

•Everyone in the mystery shack lost there trust in Mabel except Dipper. She won't tell Dipper the full story but Dipper understands why and always stands by her side.

•Years pass and life kinda moves on. The twins are 22 and come back to gravity falls for the funeral of Grunkle Stan. It was a quite funeral.

•Mabel thinks back to the summer of when she made a deal with bill that might. She smiles thinking of how weird but kinda fun it was.

•She falls asleep. For the first time since the deal was over Bill visits her dreams. The just look at each other silently.

•Bill sticks out and offer his hand to her. She scoffs but still smiles and takes his hand.

•Mabel starts telling stories of her life that happened since that summer. Bill listens with a small smile on his face even though he already knows the stories. He never stoped watching.

•Before she wakes up Bill gives her a small chain necklace with a triangle on it. He kisses her forehead right before wakes up.

•Mabel wakes up with a small smirk. She reaches up to touch her neck. She feels a metal chain around her neck.

•Dipper walks in to wake her up. He sees she is already awake. He notices the necklace she is gentlest touching around her neck. He sighs and smiles a bit before he walks away from the room to leave her alone.

•Mabel touches the triangle on the necklace and say "Stupid Dorito"

~That's all the notes I have. I hope this can you some idea of what I wanted to write. Maybe I will write it someday but idk. Thank you again everyone for reading.