Kiss Torture

DISCLAIMER: I still don't own Gravity Falls.

NOTE 1: This will not be smut or lemon. Will not.

NOTE 2: This is the first kissing scene I have ever wrote. Forgive me if it bad.

~~~~~~

Shooting Star was going to do it. Her lips were soft as pillows. Brand new pillows. He returned the favor. Shooting Star jumped a little when he kissed her back, but then she started to move onto his lap. He wrapped his around the lower part of her back.

Bill noticed she smelled like her favorite thing to make, Mabel juice, and little hint of her pig waddles. He like it. It was weird and different.

He jerked her a bit closer to him with his powers. The small jerk caused Shooting Star to open her mouth a little. Bill slipped his tongue in.

~~~~~

Bill decided he had enough fun with her mouth and wanted to get this over with. He slowly pushed Shooting Star down on the couch. Now she was laying down and bill was knelling down on top of her, still kissing.

He slow moved his mouth from her lip to her neck. He kept kissing her there until he heard a small moan. The kisses them stopped as he moved his hands down to the bottom her her sweater. As he slowly started to take it off her he looked at her face for the first time in this whole event.

Her whole face was red. It wasn't from embarrassment or from umm something else. Her face was red because she had been silently crying the whole time. Her eye were so puffy and swollen. He doubt that the girl could even see clearly at the moment.

"Bill...." Mabel weakly said. "Please make it quick." She then shut her puffy eyes with tears leaking out.

He froze. This girl was going through probably the worst torture imaginable for her. Every single kiss was torture. This would usually make him so happy to torture someone this badly, but instead he just felt guilty. He couldn't go though with this.

Bill pull her sweater back down and sat her up on one end of the couch. He sat on the other end looking away from her.

This is stupid. He was a all powerful and (almost) all knowing dream demon. He shouldn't feel like this. He should be able to do this and walk away with out an second thought. But instead.....

"Thank you." Mabel said.

"Huh?" He looked at her. She wasn't looking at him, but she was shaking as violently as before.

"You stopped. Thank you."

This shocked him and for the first time in his life he was speechless. He needed to break this deal. Not to get the journal, but for her. If this continues Shooting Star will break.

The only other way the deal could be broken to hurt one her family members. He didn't suggest it before because for Shooting Star it wasn't an option. For him though it was.

~~~~~~~

NOTE: I'm so sorry that this so crappy. At least this crappy chapter was short.

Have a good day/night.