Shopping

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Gravity Falls.

NOTE: That was the shortest grounding I ever had. I'm surprised I got my phone back this fast. I was expecting for it to last weeks or months. Well thank the yellow Dorito it didn't. As I promised here is the next chapter.

Mabel thought about calling her friends, Candy and Grenda, to ask if they were free to go shopping, but decided against it. She didn't to take any chances. They might try to make her try on clothes that will the collar/necklace and she would be forced to lie to them.

-Time skip-

Mabel arrived at mall. She walked around looking at the stores trying to find one that sold what she was looking for. It didn't take to long to find one.

-Another time skip-

When Mabel was done shopping she had seven different color turtleneck sweaters. They were all plain but she was planning to decorate them when she got back to the Mystery Shack. While heading to leave the mall she saw a cute guy hanging out alone near one the store's entrance. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to him, Mabel thought.

~I have to go to a party right now but I wanted to update before it started. I plan to update again today. Sorry for the shortness.~