Anime?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls.

"Is there any chance I could talk to him?" Grunkle Stan asked. Bill floated to Mabel's side, put a hand on her shoulder, and looked at her. Mabel sighed, closed her eyes, and nodded.

"Sorry Mabel but I want to speak in private. You will be conscious when your back in your body." Bill told her. Everything around her went black.

~~Time skip brought to by me~~

When Mabel woke up Bill was looking down at her.

"Good Morning, Shooting Star!" Bill smiled. Her face turned red.

"Umm...hi?....What did you and Grunkle Stan talk about? Where are we?"

"Sorry, can't tell you about we talked about. Where we are? The dreamscape."

"Okay..." Mabel stared at Bill waiting for him to tell her to something.

"You like anime?" Bill asked her with a huge smile. He kinda looked like a little kid who was just offered a bucket full of candy.

Mabel giggled,"Yeah. I guess."

Bill grabbed her hand and pulled her to a couch that wasn't there before that was facing a huge tv. "What anime do you like?"

"Umm.... I don't know. Anything that is cute or moe, I guess." Mabel liked anime but she didn't really watch it that much. Bill forced her to sit down.

"Something Kawaii..... I know." Bill smiled.

"What?"

"You'll see in a second.."

Mabel eyes opened wide and sparkled when she saw what on the tv. "Bill...You are the best insane dream demon ever..."

"I know." Bill agreed," but I'm also the only one you know."

~Another short update but I had this idea and a had to do start it. I image Bill like and anime character. Like sparkles when he smiles and all that anime stuff. So it got me thinking that what would it look like if Bill danced to one of most Kawaii and catchy anime openings. Can u guess what anime its going to be? HAVE A NICE DAY!~~