Baseball Bat

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls.

Mabel actually did want to know why. "Okay. Why am I stuck here?"

"You got hit in the head with baseball bat."

"Baseball bat? By who?" Mabel was confused. How would no one notice someone walk in with a baseball bat?

"Oh just a stalker of yours but you don't need to worry about that. The stalker has been taken cared of. Now you're at the hospital." A tea pot along with tea cups and sugar appeared on the table. "Tea?" Bill asked.

"Umm sure." Mabel replied. The tea pot started to move by it self and pouring tea.

"Honesty it is kinda pointless to bring you to a hospital." Bill continued, "You would have healed no matter what."

Mabel was confused, again. She probably had a concussion from being hit on the head. It would the best to be at a hospital for that.

"You really think that I would let you die or stay injured for a long period of time? You're my slave and a slave should never be in a position where they can't serve their master. You would have healed so you be back to doing what ever I say. It'll stay that way until either one of us break the deal. Also just because you'll always heal doesn't mean you can do stupid stuff."

"What do you think I'll hurt myself on purpose just because I'll be fine in the end. Sorry to break it to you but I don't like pain." She was mad that Bill would think she try do stuff that would get her injured on purpose.

"Really? I happen to like pain. I rarely get to feel it. It's a good feeling."

"Yeah. I know. Dipper wasn't left unscathed." Mabel remembered when Bill possessed Dipper.

Bill laughed at the mentioning of that event. "That was fun." He saw Mabel's face and apologized.

"Of course you are. So ummm who was the stalker and who took care of him?"

"The stalker? He was this guy that umm. What was his name....Gideon? Yeah Gideon sent to bring you to take you to him and it doesn't matter who took care him."

"Gideon is a pain."

"I can agree with that." There was a silence for what seemed like forever. It felt awkward to Mabel because she had no idea what to do. Bill seemed to be enjoying her discomfort but eventually broke the silence.

"So Shooting Star. Want to know what I want you to do?"

~~ Another chapter just like I said. Next part will out probably be really soon. What do u think Mabel's job going to be? Have a nice day!!~~~