6!detention

"Does anyone know what's the answere to question 7 here

"Does anyone know what's the answere to question 7 here." The teacher said looking over her shoulder for anyone who'd raise up their hand

Not surprising, no one did. "You guys leave me with no choice. Ok Y/n, what's the answer?" She turned around fully facing the class.

Why's it always me!

You took a deep breath and started looking over your notes, "Celestia had too many gods so they decided to slay the majority of them, final."

Ayato chunkled beside you to with you glared at him, "I'd like a more detailed answere if you may." The teacher requeste

"Suuuuure..." you took a deep breath recollecting everything you know about the archon war.

"The Archon War was an era of various power struggles between gods that began several thousand years ago for unknown reasons, although scholars in Teyvat believe it began over seven divine seats in Celestia. According to the historian Soraya, the war began as a struggle over the seven divine seats in Celestia, wich is confirming some of the scholars theory, both for supremacy and to see their plans for a prosperous humanity to come to fruition."

"That was,,, to detailed. I- we can still see that you studied your lessons! good to know." The teacher said giving you a warm smile as a thank, ou smiled back at here sitting down.

Venti, who was behind was left speechless, he couldn't have known that the girl was an actual good student.

"Breath taking I know. I'll eventually graduate as the top 1 so yeah!" You turned your attention to him. "Don't be full of yourself, there's still math for you to pass." Ayato stated reminding you of that cursed subject.

"Like IVE SAID previously, math will be no use for a future successful amazing digital artist, so why bothring with it lol?"You argued crossing your arms smirking.

"Digital artist? That's a thing." Venti remarked.

"Yeah, Itto keep rambling about himself being an alpha, and y/n does the same about her future digital artist career." Ayato smirked.