47!choose wisely

"Hand it over and I'll stop with my bullshit, electro yakasha's are true to their words."

Xiao indeed went to confront Bosacious, they were both in his hotel room. Bosacious was sitting sitting a couch while Xiao remained standing.

"Why do you want that mask so badly. You have yours, mine is reserved for my anemo vision." Xiao glared at bosacious eager to know his motives.

Bosacious just sighed as he leaned his head on the couch, "my karmatic dept."

"What about it?"

"I don't have enough time till it possesses me entirely. And trust me, it is a pain. It drove indarias, bonanus and menogias crazy. It's just a matter of time till It hits me too." Covered his eyes with his hand, rubbing them with fatigue.

"Your point?"

"You know I'm powerful. I'm strong, physically speaking, and my elemental mastery is at its top. No good will happen after I lose my mind." Bosacious sat properly, as he looked at Xiao directly in his eyes.

"And you know that better than anyone, Alatus."

Xiao was starting to doubt everything. Is the karmatic dept really that strong to make his friends go crazy? Sure, he had experienced different forms of pain due it it, I'd it wasn't for venti, he could've lost his mind already.

"What will my mask benefit you with?" Xiao's acquaintances don't see him as a naïf individual, but if the security of those was to get threatened, he'd forget logic, reason, and everything of that sort.

"Aside from me who doesn't have much time left, you're the only one with your whole mind. Your still master of your actions, words. Unlike the others and me, your vision symbolize the freedom you seek for, your anemo vision is what keeps you from driving crazy." Bosavious started, using big words in order to confuse Xiao.

"With the help of your Mask, literally everything will go to normal, we'll go back to liyue with our friends, completly sane. We'll live happily after 5 years of suffering. I know you want it,  don't you miss your homeland, your archon, your old friends?"

Bosacious's words made sense to xiao, even with the help of venti, it only ceased like half of the throbing pain his karmatic dept inflict to him. He just keeps silent.

"Everything,,, will go back to normal?"

"I promise. Have I ever lied to you? My friend?" Bosacious stood up and went infromt of Xiao giving him a conforting hug. "We'll go back to liyue and act like nothing happened, we'll live peacefully again, you indarias menogias bonanus and me."

In the past, even if bosacious was 24/7 pulling pranks on everybody, xiao still saw him as a brother figure, he was comforting charismatic, and had everything to be a nice leader.

Something inside him just wants to believe in his words, to feel that his friends and himself are protected, the guilt of not having the possibility of doing anything to help them was eating Xiao so dangerously he just wanted to die at this point.

He wanted to believe him, and he did.

"Okay, I'll give you what you want."