22!dark era (1)

as the purple haired girl was about to leave the office of her superior, she sudently felt a hand of her shoulder shaping her from her thoughts, making her turn back

She was met with your e/c eyes, shining because of the purple light comming from the halley.

She looked surprised for a bit, but them relaxed seeing it was only you.

"Long time no talk, keqing." You smiled brightly at your friend, and she smiled back. "Indeed, it has been long."

"Again in Makoto's office? Another mission I guess?" You started, in attempt to start a convo.

"Yes, I didn't like the tone she called me with tho. And i don't want to talk about her request..." She sweat dropped, remembering the angry face of her superior, raiden Makoto.

"Next time, put her in her place. AND KICK HER ASS!" You patted the girl on her shoulder looking at her, menacingly smiling.

"My last name isn't L/n you know.. I don't have your privileges." Keqing said, wiping some imaginary sweat from her forehead.

"Aaaanyways, how bout we hang out t-day! I just got some money from my previous work, wanna go shopping?" You asked, with eyes that screamed 'please say yes!!! Please say yes!!!'

"As badly as I want to hang out with you, I have an important matter i have to deal with,,," she cuted herself, seeing how your expression quickly dropped from an over exited one to a sad face, she giggled.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to save one time for you."

"OH HELL YA THERES A NEXT TIME!!" You said starting to jump from excitement.

The girl giggled at your reaction, looking at you with envy, how can you keep your cheerfull attitude in a depressing place like this.

"Actually, I might need your help."

"In your marks

"In your marks..."

"NOW!"

with keqings signal, you went out of your hiding spot as you started attacking whoever appearing on your vision.