7! gbay kiss

"Hii xiao!"

"Hii xiao!"

"What're you doing here??" Xiao asked you as he was staring by the main entrance.

"I missed you!" You looked at him smiling innocently while he was just looking at you like you just killed an innocent cat.

"Well no shit, I can see that you can use a little help huh." You said looking at him as his hand were on his pockets.

"Its none of your business." He said turning away from you. You got up to him and placed your hand on his shoulder wich made him flich you noticed and quickly backed off.

He isn't the touchy type

"Youre in collocation with venti right?" You asked he turned around with caution.

"How did you know?"

"Venti told me himself." You answered him, "yet you don't seem like your from here huh? Then I guess that you don't know your way back home either, hence why youre waiting here for venti." You stated.

"How did you know I wasn't from here." He asked again.

"That's because I have 200 iQ!!!" You said with the brithest smile you could ever put on, as Xiao only let out a 'yeah sure.'

"Nah just kidding, it's obvious from the way you look, liyue guys really got something going on." You smirked smugly, as Xiao sighed deeply before taking a step back away from you.

"Oh? Yeah I right, liyue men are hot, you're no exception." You smiled, saying this as a matter of a fact.

"What the fuck." Xiao seemed confused about what he just heard.

Did she just say I'm hot with a straight face??

The poor guy was confused as hell.

"Yeah yeah i know i talk a lot loool thats kind off my personality." You shoved your hands on your pocket, "Yeah, you're quite the introvert yourself."

"Enough talking 'bout personalities! I can show you the way if you don't know, it can get tought when you're new in a city."